🔞Part twenty-six: Demon guard one🔞

I sit in the office from Osomatsu, glancing with my eyes around the room to see if here is anything suspicious. He told me to wait here while he wanted to ask the man how my meantal health is doing. If I didn't made any mistake he would tell him that I'm doing good. If I did a mistake while talking to him, I can forget my whole plan.

I glance a bit over my shoulder when I hear that the door opens again. Osomatsu walks in and close the door, walking over to me and sitting down behind his desk. "It seems like you're doing good. The doctor told me that you need a few years before you can handle this trauma, but as long as we don't do anything against your will you should be doing good. What brings me to one of these themes. I found out that Ichimatsu and you are having sex for a while now. Is he forcing you to it?" Osomatsu ask calm with half closed eyes.

" ... He isn't. He ask me everytime if I'm fine with it, since he doesn't want me to go insane again." I say calm and lean back against the chair. Osomatsu hums and glance down onto a few papers. "On top of that, Todomatsu is doing the same?" I just nod with and calm expression. "Since punishing you would be right now to risky, I'll do it here. I would prefer to punish you for killing a person in my special room, but the doctor said it could be too dangerous for that." Osomatsu says calm and push the chair a bit away from his desk, patting his lap.

' ... Bingo~.' I smirk inside to myself, getting up and walking over to him. Osomats pulls me down and lays me over his lap, pulling my pants down. I flinch when he suddenly spanks me very hard, groaning. "I'm not sure how the other two are treating you..." "Ngh?!" He spanks me hard again and my body starts to tremble. "...but I'm not so nice like the other two." My eyes widen when his voice suddenly got deeper, letting out a moan when he spanks me hard again.

He keeps spanking me hard and I can feel how my ass starts to hurt. After a while he stops and picks me up, pushing me down onto his desk. "I can't beleive you really got hard from that." Osomatsu chuckles, pressing his index finger against the tip of my dick. I groan and pant softly, moaning out when he suddenly thrust into me. Osomatsu shudders and grips my hips, thrusting hard into me. "Shit~. Who thought you feel so good~?" Osomatsu purrs suddenly next to my ear.

I grip the desk and moan from the pleasure. 'Ichimatsu and Todomatsu already trusting me, now he too. If they continue to have sex with me, I can follow my plan just in time. I have one hour and need two days. If I only need one, than I have at least enough time.  Since I can't run like I did before I came to prison, I need more time to rest. Especially do I have to find new clothes so I can wear a disguise.'

~After an hour~
I pant heavily while Osomatsu pulls out with a huff. "Damn, you really feel like you want my cum deep inside you~." I bite my lip when I feel it running out of me. Osomatsu chuckles and I flinch when he slaps my ass. "C'mon, get up, I'll bring you back to your cell." I huff and pull my pants back up, getting up. 'Shit. My legs hurting.'

I leave with Osomatsu his office and follow him with slight trembling legs. 'Now, it's time to play every scenario in my head what can happen when my plan fails. I need ways to escape these situations.'