🔞Part Eight: Alone time🔞

After lunch, Karamatsu and Choromatsu needed to leave with some guards while Jyushimatsu and me needed to walk to our cell. We sit around and since a while Jyushimatsu didn't said a word, neither did he moved from his spot he is sitting on. I doesn't really mind it, honestly, but since Jyushimatsu is my cell member, I can't ignore him.

I sigh and jump down from my bed, startling him. "Jyushimatsu, you okay?" I ask calm, walking over to him. He flinch suddenly and just nod his head quick, but I can see in his face that he is lying. "What's wrong? You feel sick?" I stop in front of him, putting my hands into my pockets. Jyushimatsu looks down, pressing his hands onto his lap and I can see that his ears turned red. I stare at him with half closed eyes.

'"This is nothing to worry about, Y/n. Here, look? This is very normal and happens from time to time. I'm glad you finally became a big boy~."' I sigh and push his head up by grapping his hair. "Look, if you really got hard, why don't you fab? Just tell me and I'll cover my ears." Jyushimatsu suddenly has a very red face and glance away from me. "Um ... I-I got hard ... because of you, Y/n."

I look at him confused with a raised brow. "I-I really like you, Y/n! I-I fell in love with you!" I narrow my eyes, staring at Jyushimatsu's expression very close. He shut his eyes and has a very red face, but I can tell he isn't lying. 'I'll get fucked from one of these three demon guards anyways. I know this, because I need more informations if I want to survive here.' I stare at Jyushimatsu for a while, before I sigh and pull down my pants.

"E-Eh?!" "Take off your jumpsuit." I say calm and take off my pants completely. Jyushimatsu's face gets even redder, but he unzips his jumpsuit and pulls it down until he can remove his underwear. My body tense when I see how hard his dick is, but I calm myself down and get onto his lap, hovering over his dick with my asshole. "I never did this, so don't hope for much." I say calm to Jyushimatsu, slowly pushing myself down onto him.

I grip his shoulders a bit and try to endure the pain when he is stretching me out. 'Fuck. He's bigger than I thought.' "Ah! W-Wait!" I flinch when Jyushimatsu suddenly grabs my hips, holding me still and pulling me slowly up again. "I don't wanna hurt you, so can I use some lube? I stole it from Ichimatsu when he was punishing me." I hum and nod my head a bit confused.

Jyushimatsu lift me suddenly up under my arms and sit me down next to him. He stands up and takes something under his futon out, the place near his head. He has a bottle in his hand with pink liquid in it I never saw before. "?!" Jyushimatsu suddenly flip me around, so I have to be on my hands and knees. I flinch when something slightly cold and wet lands on my asshole. I glance over my shoulder and see that Jyushimatsu pours the liquid onto his dick, coating it fully.

He put the bottle away and place his hands onto my hips, slowly pushing his dick inside me. I flinch and grip the blanket tightly, groaning. 'Shit! This feels even more strange than I thought!' Once Jyushimatsu is fully in, I let out a shaky moan and press my head down onto the futon. "Oh~. This feels good~." Jyushimatsu moans softly and starts to thrust. I gasp and grip the blanket tighter, moaning softly. He thrust faster and harder, gripping my hips tighter.

I jolt when he hit a spot inside I never felt before. Suddenly, Jyushimatsu starts to thrust hard and fast against this spot, not slowing down. I moan into the futon, feeling my own dick twitch. 'Fuck~! This feels really good~.' I bite down into the blanket and cum on it, but jolt when Jyushimatsu suddenly thrust deep into me and letting his cum spill out inside me.

"E-Eh?!" I pant softly, glancing a bit to the side. Choromatsu quickly shut the door while Karamatsu is already inside. ' ... Shit. Now I need to do it with them too, or else they will touch me too much and I end up killing them by accident.' "Stop staring at me and switch with Jyushimatsu. You two love me too, or am I wrong?" I ask calm. The two of them having a bright red face and nodding their heads slowly. "D-Do you mind...?" Choromatsu ask nervous while glancing at Jyushimatsu.

"Nope! I don't mind!" Jyushimatsu beams happy and pulls suddenly out. I flinch and moan weakly, looking a bit pissed at him. "Ah, I'm sorry Y/n."