Part Eighteen: A real MoNstER

~Your POV~
"What did you say?" I ask the guy with a calm voice, feeling my mind to go insane. "I said, I'll fuck these two~. Since they are the only women here~." He turns away and starts to walk. Before he can even react, I grab the tray and smash it hard against his head. "Argh!" He falls down to the ground and a trembling smirk makes his way up my lips. "Say ... did you raped people before~?"

He groans and get up from the ground, turning around and punching me hard into my face. I stumble back, but don't fall down. "Yeah, I did! That's why I'm in here! This stupid woman! It was a mistake to kill her so late! Or else-"

"Die."

I smash the tray hard into his face and smirk wide when I hear something break. I broke his nose. The scum screams in pain and steps back, pressing his hands onto his nose. I raise the tray up into the air again, smashing it down onto his head, but sadly it breaks. His warm blood lands in my face and he falls down to the ground. I glance down to the broken tray, smirking when I see how sharp it is now. 'PrOteCt ThEm!'

I ram the one sharp side down into his arm, between his shoulder and arm. "AHHHHHH!!!" The other half- "Stop!!" "?!" Two people grabbing my arms from behind and stopping me from killing those scum. I glance over to the one to my left side, but he squeaks in fear and quickly steps away from me. "Wha-?! Are you crazy?!" The other one quickly let go of me as well.

I glance down to the scum again and ram the sharp side into his throat. He spits blood and squirms around, but his eyes turning lifeless. I start to laugh softly before I start to laugh very loud. "AHAHAHAHAHA AHA AHAHAHAHAHA!!!" I raise the tray up again and ram it down into his throat again.

~Ichimatsu's POV~
I run with Osomatsu as fast as we can, but this woman is damn fast. She runs into the direction from the cafeteria and Osomatsu almost reached her, but she opens he doors and when I arrive, my eyes widen from the scene. Number 28 laughs like a real psychopath, ramming something down into the throat from the already dead body. Everyone is too shocked that they won't even move a single inch, even the other prisoners who are already insane.

"Y/n!!" I flinch and the woman wants to run to number 28, but two guards holding her quickly back. Number 28 stops and looks into her direction, but he groans when three guards coming from behind and forcing him down to the ground. "No! Let him go!" She says suddenly so panicked. Maybe she- "Get off me!!" Number 28 yells angry and tries to free himself. He struggles around while the woman tries to get free from the other two guards as well.

"Let him and me go! Now!" She says even more panicked. I glance at Osomatsu and he seems to think hard about a decision, but when I glance back to number 28 I take a step back. His eyes looking like they turned lifeless and his whole expression is what people call bloodlust.

"?!" Suddenly, a loud crack is audible and number 28 forced himself out of the grip but something in him must break. He stands up very fast and my face went pale when he jumps after one guard, biting him into his throat. I feel sick when he rips the flesh out and the guard falls down, bleeding out. Number 28 spits it out and turns around to the other two guards, but he stops himself when number 2, 3 and 5 standing themselves in front of the guards.

"Y/n!!" Number 28 runs to the woman and- "Let her go!! Now!!" Osomatsu yells suddenly at the two guards. They quickly let go and she runs to him, hugging him tightly before he could attack one of the guards. She mumbles something to him and my eyes widen when tears rolling down his face. I can hear him sobbing before his body goes limb and she goes down to her knees with number 28 in her arms.