Part twenty-seven: Escape

~Unknown POV~
"Sachi, are you alright?" A guard ask worried. "Yes, I'm alright. Y/n passed out. I guess he is dehydrated." Sachi fix his clothes before he bows to the guard. "My shift is over, so I will leave." "Ah, o-okay. Have a safe trip." Sachi glance to Number 28 who lays passed out on the ground, not moving a single inch. He sighs softly before leaving and walking down the hallway. He clears his throat while walking, coughing a bit. "Shit, it hurts." He mumbles quietly to himself.

While Sachi walks to the exit to the guards, Osomatsu walks into the room where Number 28 lays. Most of the guards are still afraid of him after what he did. "What happened?" He ask with a calm. "S-Sir, it seems like n-number 28 w-w-was p-p-passing out while talking w-w-with Sachi a-and we came a-as fast as w-w-w-we could." The guard stutters and Osomatsu nods with a hum. "I see. I'll bring him back to his cell." The guard nods and leaves Osomatsu alone. He hums while glancing at him. ' ... Y/n looks a bit different. ... Did he gained a bit weight?'

Osomatsu shrugs before walking over to him, picking him up and throwing him over his shoulder. He walks to his cell to bring him to the others. 'Sadly I can fuck him when he's like this. He could go crazy again. Seeing him flustered would be very interesting since he never made such a face.' Osomatsu blush softly by the thought, smiling a bit to himself.

Once he arrives the cell, he unlocks the door and opens it. Karamatsu, Choromatsu and Jyushimatsu perking up and looking at their boyfriend with an gleam in their eyes. Osomatsu doesn't really like it that he has sex with them too, but he can't really stop it, since the three of them would probably get mad when he put him into a cell where he is alone.

"He passed out." Osomatsu says calm, placing him down on one of the beds. He turns away and walks back to the door, but the three brtohers quickly checking on their boyfriend. " ... This isn't Y/n." Osomatsu stops and looks over to them with slight widen eyes. He groans and open his eyes, slowly sitting up. "What...? Huh? Where am I? Where is Y/n?" Osomatsu went wide eyed and turns completely around. " ... Sachi?"

"Have a nice day Sachi." The guard waves while he steps into the car, turning it on and starting to drive, even if it looks a bit weird. "I didn't know Sachi can forget how to drive." The guard chuckles before returning to the other guard. "W-What?!" The guards hums confused when he hears his coworker, walking faster to him. "What's wrong?"

A smirk grows on Sachi's face and he takes off the hat.

"Number 28 ... switched with Sachi places." He says with a pale face.