Part Three: New cell members

I talked with Sachi on the way to the cell. When we arrived I was surprised to see a normal steal door. But there was a small window you need to slide open to look inside.

Sachi unlocks the door and open it. "You have a new cellmate." Sachi said calm. What surprise me, because to me he talked more shy and nervous. "Did the last one died?" An unfamiliar voice ask with a light sigh. "No. He just didn't wanted to stay with you three in this cell." Sachi steps aside to make me room.

I walk inside and see three same faces. But a little different is visible, especially their clothes. One has blue strips on the clothes, the other one green and the last one yellow. Sachi takes the handcuffs off and shut the door with not saying a single word. Locking it again too.

"What's your name!? My name is Jyushimatsu!" The one with the yellow strips said happy and walks over to me. I look bored at him before looking around the room. I walk over to the window and slide it open. "Can you even talk?" Jyushimatsu ask curious and followed me.

The other two just looking at me. 'So they put metals bars in front of the window. Well, at least you can close it when it's raining or something.' I slide the window shut again before walking over to the other door. "Can you speak our language?"

I open the door and look inside. A toilet, a small sink and a shower are inside here. For me a surprise to see such luxury in a prison.

"Earth to the newbie~!" Jyushimatsu waves his hand in front of my face when I turned around. I push him away and walk over to the two beds. There are also futons, but I never slept in one.

I stop and point to the bed down while looking at the three men. "The bed over this is few." The one in green said calm. I hold my thumb up before taking the few stairs up.

I lay down and sigh quietly in pure bliss. I shut my eyes while laying my face into the pillow. 'That's the first time I can lay in such a soft bed~. If we don't have to do anything I'll stay the whole time in here~.'

"What's your name?" I flinch and look to the side. Jyushimatsu smiles with his mouth open at me while holding himself on the metal to not falling down.

" ... You really have determination, huh?" I ask with a sigh. Suddenly he's blushing. "My name is (y/n). Now leave me-" "Are you a girl?" Jyushimatsu ask with sparkling eyes. "Wha-?!"

The other two standing suddenly next to Jyushimatsu. Having the same look in their face. "You don't really look like a man. Especially your body." The one in green said a bit excited. "Also your voice. It sounds more like a woman." The one in blue said while eyeing me up and down.

I grab the blanket and pull it over my body. "I'm a man. If I really would be a woman I would have at least more flesh in my chest." I growl a bit.

"But why are you hiding your body then?" Jyushimatsu ask confused. " ... I don't know in which prison you were, but in everyone I was I almost got raped. If any of you try the same ... I won't hesitate to kill you with my bare hands." I turn my back to them and close my eyes. Trying to rest at least a little bit.

"Say (y/n), do we really look like that?" I groan pissed and sit up. Looking at the three now with showing my teeth a bit. "I. Don't . Care! Just leave me alone damn it! I'm tired and didn't slept for a whole week! Now if you would be so nice let me take a rest and leave me alone for a few hours! Or else I'm going insane and kill all of you!"

I growl at the three before laying down again and closing my eyes pissed. "Hmmm ... if you're up tell us." With that last words I have the feeling the bed under me breaks apart and I fall down into the darkness.

...

...

...

"W-Wait! Little boy!" ... "Who are .. you?"