Part Ten: Thinking about a plan

I eat with my cellmates lunch. They try to talk with me the whole morning, but I didn't said a single word, neither do I even know what they want from me. Why I don't listen to them? Because I think about something and if I do any mistake my plan is only trash who isn't even worth my time.

'I used guns before, but I changed back to my knives because they were more scared when they saw a knife. I made a few tricks with the bullets, but ... I'm not sure if I can still do them. ... "You can do tricks? Oh, I saw a few in tv! Do you think you can do them?!" ... "Wow~! You really did them~! That was so amazing~!" ...' I blush a bit by the memory and chuckle slightly to myself. "Y/n?" I hum and look up to Choromatsu. My three cellmates looking surprised, but also a little worried.

I shake my head and sigh quietly. "It's nothing. I was just thinking about my past." "Was it funny?" Jyushimatsu ask curious smiling. I smile a little and nod my head. "Yeah, it was." I flinch when the three having suddenly a red face and staring at me with widen eyes. "A-Are you okay?" I ask a bit freaked out. "It's just, we never saw you smiling like this." Karamatsu says with an slight nervous smile. "That sounds like I never smile." "Because you never do it!" Jyushimatsu beams happy.

I sigh and glance to the side, seeing Todomatsu. I quickly stand up. "I'll be right back." I run over to him, but he must saw me in the corner of his eyes, because he turns to me before I can even stop by him. "Todomatsu, right?" I ask just to make sure I don't talk to the wrong person. "Yes. What can I do for you, number 28?" He smiles cutely at me, but I can see in his eyes that he doesn't want to talk with anyone right now.

"Do all guards have the same gun and Osomatsu, Ichimatsu and you different ones?" I ask him straight forward, not showing any emotion off. Todomatsu's eyes widen a little, but he narrows them a bit at me before he smiles cutely again. "Why do you ask?" "Just answer my question and I'll leave you alone." Todomatsu narrows his eyes again, frowning a bit.

"You are right about what you said." Todomatsu sighs, looking a bit annoyed. I want to leave, but stop myself quickly. '"Always say thank you. You aren't a wild animal after all."' I grumble a bit annoyed, but sigh and bow a bit down, glancing away from him. "Thank you." I turn away and walk away from him again. 'I see. I was using this type of gun luckily often when I was younger. I even trained my tricks only for you. Good thing you were such a fan from these kind of tricks.'

I sigh quietly and sit down on the bench again. "What did you said to him?" Choromatsu ask worried. I glance at the three, seeing they are actually very worried about me. For some reason, I can't help this small smile crawling up my lips. "Don't worry, I just asked him something stupid. I guess that's why he was so pissed."

My three cellmates looking a bit relieved, but they laugh for some reason a bit. "What's so funny?" "You're just very cute Y/n. Not more." Karamatsu chuckles and for some reason, my blood rise up into my cheeks. "C-Cute?" "Super cute!" Jyushimatsu beams happy.

I flinch when I feel suddenly such a cold stare from someone. I look quickly around, but can't see a single one staring at me like this.

'...What was that?'