Part Eleven: Another kill

A/N: Warning! Gore will be in here! Don't read if you feel uncomfortable!

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

I stay with Choromatsu in the kitchen from the prison. I just found out that every prisoner needs to cook one day with someone together from his cell. Osomatsu decide this and we both having our turn today. Ichimatsu needs to watch us, to make sure we don't kill each other or whatever. I wouldn't kill Choromatsu, since I still need him and getting rid of someone who doesn't treat me like trash would be just annoying in the end.

"We're having curry again?" I ask confused. "Yeah. Let's just make everything ready and we can leave." Choromatsu sighs and starts to wash the rice. I sigh and start to make the curry, cutting the vegetables at first. I yawn tired with small tears welling up in my eyes. 'These three are horny like a dog in heat. I could only sleep for a one or two hours and my hips hurting like hell. Next time I need to pretend that I passed out to get some rest.'

After Choromatsu and me are done, we walk with Ichimatsu back to our cell. But instead of letting me walk inside with Choromatsu, Ichimatsu hold out an arm in front of me and shut the door. "Y-Y/n?!" I hum and start to walk again when Ichimatsu moves his hand forward. "This is not an order from Osomatsu, but I wanna put you into another cell." Ichimatsu says calm, pushing me a bit forward.

I hum and a small smile crawls up my lips. "Are you sure this a good idea, Ichimatsu? Not that you get punished from your boss." "This is none of your business." I can feel how Ichimatsu is narrowing his eyes and it feels like he wants to stare me to death. If killing would be that easy, every human would be already dead.

'I wonder if Ichimatsu really would go against orders from his boss. Well, I don't know him yet, so let's see...' "You sound like Osomatsu wouldn't hurt you, just because he is your brother?" I ask calm, keeping my small smile while I don't take my eyes away from the hallway we walk down. Ichimatsu clicks his tongue annoyed and push me a bit harder forward. "Shut up, number 28. You're annoying me." I hum and chuckle a bit. "What's so funny?"

"It's interesting how humans like you reacting to questions. It's amusing." Ichimatsu growls a bit an we suddenly stop in front of a door. "You stay here now until lunch." He unlocks the door and push me harsh inside. I stumble in and look up, seeing a man I never saw before. He wasn't even with everyone eating. The door gets locked and Ichimatsu leaves.

He looks at me and has a close look on my body. " ... Looks like I have a new toy~." He smirks and stands up from his bed, walking over to me. I stare at him with half closed eyes, not showing off a single emotion. He is a bit taller than me and he has a few muscles. "You know, I'm someone who really loves sex~. I don't care if it's a woman or a man, as long as I have someone to fuck~. And for some reason..." He stops behind me, laying an arm around my neck.

"...I'm not allowed to have a single cellmate~." He grabs with his free hand my wrist tightly, to a point I can even feel that he would crush my bones. He force my arm to move and lays my hand down onto his crotch. "I almost fucked every prisoner and I would be happy if you don't scream or throw a tantrum like the others~." He whispers into my ear.

" ... Before you came into prison, did you raped people and killed them after you used them?" I ask calm, starting to feel my heart beating faster. "Well, I didn't really killed them~. But ... I were fucking them so often and long that their heart suddenly stopped to beat from all the pleasure~. A few of them screamed the whole time, that it wasn't even fun and I just killed them~." My left eye twitch. "So ... you raped people?" He hums and thinks about it, suddenly throwing me down to the ground. "You could say this~."

I let out a shaky sigh and stand a bit stumbling up. "Then..." I gance over my shoulder, seeing that he stand behind me again. "...I need to get rid of you."

~Osomatsu POV~
I groan and walk with Ichimatsu over to the cell from number 83. "Seriously Ichimatsu, I thought I told you not to put number 28 into the cell from number 83. You know that he is sex addicted." "But number 28 was pissing me off." Ichimatsu growls a bit. I pinch the bridge of my nose, trying to stay calm. "Even if he was, we don't know yet which type of person he is and what type of people he killed. We put him to number 2, number 3 and number 5, because they-"

But suddenly, I freeze for a moment when I hear someone laughing very loud. This laughter sounds exactly like a psychopath with no emotion and who loves to kill others.

"This ... comes from the cell ... number 83 is in." I glance over to Ichimatsu, but he looks a bit afraid. I click my tongue and quickly run to his cell. 'This isn't the voice from number 83 when he laughs. So this must be...' When I arrive the door, I take out my gun and unlock the door, kicking it open. "What is-?!" I quickly take a step back, covering my mouth with one hand a bit in disgust.

Number 28 broke an iron pipe out of the bed and is keep hitting the dead body from number 83 with it. The whole room smells like fresh blood, the front from number 28's body is covered in blood and his laughter even scared me for one moment.

~??? POV~
I look into the newspaper and my eyes widen when I read the name.

>>Serial killer Y/n who was caught 4 years ago killed in the prison Akatsuka Matsuno the other serial killer Jack Moriarty<<

"Are you okay? You-" "I need to go to the Akatsuka Matsuno prison!"

Prison lover (Matsuno brothers x Male!Reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें