Part twenty-eight: Smartphone

"I-I don't know how this could had happen!" Sachi says panicked to Osomatsu. He slams his hands down onto the table, scaring Sachi even more. "You still agreed to help him. Sachi, what was wrong with you?" Osomatsu growls with an dark expression. "I-I ... Y-Y/n just asked me if we could swap clothes for a moment. He just wanted to feel like one of the good guys for one time. I-I didn't knew he knows how to knock someone out like that." Sachi explains scared. "He is a serial killer!" Osomatsu yells, but huffs and sit down on the chair again.

"Look, I won't fire you. We're makig sure to track the car down, since it's one from the prison. We can find him easily. Still, I can't ignore the fact that you trusted a serial killer with such a smart mind. He made an IQ test, but he didn't really looked smart. When his doctor looked over it, he noticed that he changed all of his answers. He wasn't killing the people out of instinct like he did here. He killed them always at night, in different places. Number 28 killed a man in his own home, killed a woman behind a bar, killed a teenager on his way home. He killed them always at night, but also when no one was around. He was watching his targets, analized their movements and stalked them for only two days before they died. Number 28 is a serial killer with an IQ from 142 who could had become a great scientist if his parents wouldn't had abandomnd him."

Sachi looks at Osomatsu with a pale face, looking terrified down. "You need to go to a therapy and I'll wait for what the doctor will say. I hope this mistake will never happen again." Sachi gulps and nods lightly, feeling like you stapped him a knife into his back.

Osomatsu sighs and leans back, humming confused when his smartphone suddenly turns on, along with Sachi's. Every person in Japan who owns a smartphone, tv or laptop sees now on their sceen your face very close. >>Stay there or I have to kill you.<< You say calm, pressing the gun against his head before taking a step back.

~Meanwhile~
Karamatsu, Choromatsu and Jyushimatsu staring down to the floor with an dark expression. They can't believe you just left them without sayiing anything. "When he gets back he'll pay for just leaving." Karamatsu mumbles with a low voice. Choromatsu and Jyushimatsu nodding, but they all perk up when they hear your voice in the bathroom.

Jyushimatsu quickly checks it and his eyes widen when he finds under the toilet a smartphone. Looks like you stole it a day before you left. He walks back to his brothers and they are watching now the live stream everyone can see now.