Part Fourteen: Consequences

~Osomatsu's POV~
My eyes widen when number 28 suddenly shoot at the camera and destoyed not just the picture, he also destroyed the audio. "Fuck!" I yell angry and run with two guards out of the room and to the door where Sachi is inside with number 28. We arrive only two minutes later, but when I want to open the door the handle suddenly is in my hand. 'Shit! He even destroyed the handle from the door?!'

I punch against the door angry. "Number 28!! Open the door or you will face the consequences when I get you into my hands!!" I yell angry, keep hitting the door with my fist hard. I can't hear anything for a while, but my eyes widen when I hear a shot. I grab my gun and kick the door open, causing it to fall out of the frame completely and I stop to breathe for a moment when I see Sachi laying on the ground with blood under him. Number 28 is still pointing the gun to the wall where Sachi stood, but I can't see his expression fully because his hair is covering his eyes, but I can see he doesn't even smile.

I run over to him and punch him hard into his face. "Ngh?!" Number 28 let go of the gun and falls down to the ground with a groan in pain. I kick him into his stomach, so he lays on his back and I can press my foot onto his head, holding him back from standing up.

Again, number 28's bangs covering his eyes, what makes it hard for me to read his expression. "That's enough number 28! You will get punished for this! You two, call an ambulance and make sure Sachi don't die!" I yell angry at them. The two guards nodding and taking Sachi, leaving me with number 28 in this room alone. "What do you have to say to your defense?" I ask with a cold voice.

But instead of giving me an answer, number 28 stays silent. I growl angry and take my foot away from his head, grabbing him by his collar and throwing him over my shoudler to carry him out of the room.

~Back to you~
I just stare down to the ground with half closed eyes, before I close them to relax a bit. 'I bet I'll get punished in Osomatsu's room. I never thought he would punch me, but what did I expected? I was hurting one of his guards. If they're quick, Sachi won't bleed out. ... I honestly wanna see you again. I wanna know that you are safe. That I was able to protect you. Please ... please find something out Sachi.' Small tears welling up in my eyes, but I blink them quickly away. If anyone sees me crying ... I will not live so long anymore.

After a while walking, Osomatsu stops and I can hear how he unlocks a door. He walks inside and turns the light on, throwing me down to the ground. He shut the door and locks it again. I sit up with a groan and look around, but before I could even see something the lights getting turned off.

"Close your eyes and don't you dare to open them when I turn the lights on again." Osomatsu says with a cold, calm voice. I sigh quietly, but shut my eyes. If I piss him off even more he might break my bones and I still need my body completely heal. The light gets turned on again and Osomatsu walks over to me, grabbing my arm to lift me up from the ground. He walks somewhere and force me down to sit on a chair.

I prepare myself mentaly for everything, but hum confused when someone knocks on the door. "Osomatsu-niisan, I know you hate to get disturbed, but it's very important!" Todomatsu's voice calls out from the other side of the door. Osomatsu clicks pissed his tongue and I flinch when he suddenly bind something around my eyes. "You don't move a single inch or you'll regret it."

Osomatsu walks away and unlocks the door again, opening it. I can't hear mch because Todomatsu is whispering, but for a moment I feel like my heart stopped to beat for a moment when I heard him saying...