Part Twelve: One true answer

I sit in a room with Sachi. After I killed these guy, I needed to take a shower and was in solitary for a while, but I don't know how long. I was sleeping peacefully in solitary again, so I'm glad I was in there. After a while in there, I was taken out and sit now in a room with Sachi. He looks very nervous and almost afraid, but I'm not surprised. I guess he realized I'm still a serial killer.

"S-So um ... Y/n, why did you killed number 83?" Sachi keep his eyes down, looking very nervous. I hum and glance around the room. It may has no windows, but it has a camera inside and I'm sure it can record everything we say and do. " ... Let's play a game, Sachi." I smile a little and he flinch, looking now to me with a drop of sweat running down his face. "First, stop being so scared. Second, this game should be very interesting for you and everyone~."

"I-Interesting?" Sachi ask carefully. I nod my head with a smile, closing my eyes. "You will answer me one question very honest. In return, I'll answer you one question very honest. No matter what it is. You can ask me about my past, my family, my friends or whatever you want. How does this sound?" Sachi looks suddenly surprised, but nods his head quickly. 'Humans are so easy.'

"Great. Now here is my question. ... What punishment happened to the man who was in Osomatsu's room?" Sachi flinch and looks a bit afraid, not knowing what he should say. I smirk a bit and lay my arms down onto the table, leaning a bit forward. "I can tell when you lie to me, so you better not lie~." Sachi glance unwell to the camera up. 'Ahhh~! I love this face from humans~! They look so helpless and lost~. It gives me chills and the lust to kill him~.'

Sachi gulps and looks suddenly very determined at me, but I can still see fear in his eyes. "I don't know. I never saw Osomatsu-san punishing someone, neither do I know how his room looks like. He and his two brothers might punish some prisoners and I saw the room from Todomatsu-san and Ichimatsu-san one time, but I honestly don't know how Osomatsu-san's room looks like. I don't even know their methodes."

I hum and stare at his expressing with half closed eyes. Sachi keep his determined face, not taking his eyes away from me. I chuckle and lean back against the chair. "I believe you." Sachi looks now happy, but looks confused when I hold my index and middle finger up. "You can choose between two questions and I'll tell you only the truth by one of the questions. First, I'll tell you if I have a family or not. Who my parents might be, if I have siblings and where I grew up. Second, it will be about the people I killed and why I killed them. I'll tell you about every person I killed, when I started to kill and how I killed them. Now ... please choose~."

Sachi hums and glance up to the camera, but shakes his head and looks down to the table. "If ... I have to choose, then ... can you please tell me about the second one?" I smirk and smile at him now with my eyes closed. "Okay. I'll tell you about the reason why I started to kill these people. Everything what I will say is the truth, because I hate lying."

Sachi gulps and starts to listen closely.