Part Two: Meeting a good person

I got thrown into a big bathroom what reminded me on a bathhouse. I sit on the ground while the cold water is running down my face and body. Before I could even do anything my clothes get ripped off and the door get locked. Luckily here's not a single camera.

I hug my legs close to my chest while staring at the wall with half closed eyes. 'Another prison and another people. But the same way it goes here. I get beaten up, the others wanting to punch me or touching me and I'll get thrown in solitary again after I did something to defend myself. In the end I only get delivered to another prison like a toy no one wants.'

I close my eyes and lay my forehead down onto my folded arms. But suddenly I hear how the door gets unlocked. "Um ... number 28?" A man who looks a bit older than me steps inside. He wears a guard uniform. The man has blond, a bit longer hair and blue eyes. But he has something in his hands.

I look at him with half closed eyes and stand up. He close the door and walks over to me. "Um ... here are new clothes and ... m-my name is Sachi, by the way." I look at Sachi bored before walking over to him.

Snatching my clothes out of his hands and putting them on, but not the underwear. Because the last time I wore them in another prison someone almost got me with them in his dirty hands.

" ... I need to warn you." I hum and look at Sachi again while pulling the pants up. "W-Well ... how do I put this um ... i-in your file ... there stands not a single thing about you. Only your first name, your age and your gender. Personal fakts and stuff like these ... is not standing inside there. Just in how much prison you already were and that you're insane. ... The three guards will-" But I interrupt Sachi before he can say more.

"Don't care." "W-What?" Now he looks a bit shocked at me. I ruffle my wet hair messy and wipe my hand at the shirt dry. My clothes looking like normal prison clothes. But instead of black strips they're orange.

"I don't have really scars left on my body, but I can hold more things out than normal humans. Why else wouldn't I be a boy from a rich family?" I say smirking a bit.

"Y-You are?!" Sachi ask speechless. I chuckle and walk over to him. "Nope. I just love lying." I hold my hands out to Sachi now. "Put on this handcuffs and bring me to my cell. I'm really tired. Oh! And do you know when lunch or dinner time is? I'm really hungry too."

Sachi stares at me really taken aback, but he put in the end the handcuffs around my wrists. We walk out of the bathroom and I follow Sachi like a good kid. Since messing around now wouldn't really bring me plus points.

"Um ... y-your name was ... (y/n), right?" I hum and look around the area. "And ... w-what is you second-" "Whoa, you really think I answer your questions about me? Are you on drugs, Sachi?" I ask chuckling. Sachi looks surprised, but smiles suddenly a bit nervous.

"Hm? Why're you smiling like a donkey now?" I ask confused. "I-It's just ... when you say my name it feels like we're friends." Sachi laughs flustered. My eyes widen, but I smile now. "Friends? You wanna be friends with an insane prisoner, Sachi? Pfft! You're weird." I laugh and Sachi too.

'Looks like this guard is nice. Still ... that doesn't mean for me to give him my trust. The only one I could ever trust was you ... ... I hope you're fine.'