Chaper 67

Julia sits looking at the pictures with Kol when he picks one up "I know why I know the pictures it's our story, the  Mikealson story

Julia sits looking at the pictures with Kol when he picks one up "I know why I know the pictures it's our story, the  Mikealson story. These are our names." Kol explains showing Julia the picture he's holding as Rebekah walks in. "You coming? We'll be late for school." she asks. "Yeah we were just looking at the pictures." Julia says standing up. "You get breakfast I still need to change." Kol tells her kissing her gently. Julia smiles "Okay babe." she tells him walking out the room. She walks downstairs and goes straight to the car knowing her dad, mum and Stefan were out so she wouldn't be caught not eating. After a few minutes Kol and Rebekah get in the car and they head to the school.

Julia and Kol watch Rebekah as she stretches with the cheerleading squad and then does some gymnastics moves. When she's done she is face to face with Elema. "You. Goody." she smiles sarcastically as a Kol and Julia head over to them. "I was hoping we could talk." Elena tells her. "About what? Stefan? Don't worry. I'm off him until he starts treating me better. In fact, you should probably take a page out of my book, if I'm being honest." Rebekah retorts. Julia looks confused about why they are acting like this til she realises that they are arguing over Stefan. "Actually, I'd rather talk about this."Elena says showing them the drawing of the names. "I'm curious why you and Klaus have spent a thousand years running from your father." Elena continues. "I should get back to the girls. Homecoming's right around the corner." Rebekah responds going to walk away. "Well, then maybe I'll ask Mikael when we wake him." Elena smirks making Kol and Rebekah look at each other in panic. Julia glares remembering what Kol had told her about Mikael "You're bluffing. You don't know where he is. No one does." she tells Elena. "So then who's rotting in that old cemetery in Charlotte?" Eleanor asks. "If you wake Mikael, we are all doomed." Kol responds. "So then tell me." Elena retorts. "Why do you want to know?" Kol asks putting an arm round Julia's shoulders. "Why don't you want me to wake him?" Elena counters. "I need to get back to the girls." Rebekah says turning away and going over to the rest of squad. Julia glares daggers at Elena "Stop digging into this and stop trying wake Mikael." she spits before she and Kol walk off together.

After school Julia goes dress shopping with her mum "What colour dress do you want?" Andi asks her. "Not sure, red, blue, purple or a pale colour." Julia responds as they walk onto the dress shop. "Okay let's find one of each and we can decide from there." Andi decides before they start looking. "Here we go, go and try this one." Andi says handing her daughter a red dress. Julia grins and takes it from her mum and goes to try it on.

 Julia grins and takes it from her mum and goes to try it on