Chapte 78

The next day Julia sits in the Mikaelson's living room leaning against Kol as they wait for everyone to get back from saving Rebekah, Stefan and Elena

The next day Julia sits in the Mikaelson's living room leaning against Kol as they wait for everyone to get back from saving Rebekah, Stefan and Elena. After a few minutes Klaus and Rebekah walk in making Julia jump up and run into Klaus' arms "Hey pup." Klaus smiles as she pulls away. As she does everyone else walks in, just in time to see Julia hit Klaus "That's for letting your siblings and friends think you were dead." she glares before hugging everyone else. Kol laughs as Julia makes her way back over to him "Remind me not to get one your bad side Darling." he smiles, kissing her head.

Next day Julia sits in the grill with Andi, Damon and Kol as Stefan takes Elena bunny hunting, as they sit there Liz Forbes joins them and hands Andi and Damon a newspaper "'Faulty gas line leads to tragic explosion at Young farm

Next day Julia sits in the grill with Andi, Damon and Kol as Stefan takes Elena bunny hunting, as they sit there Liz Forbes joins them and hands Andi and Damon a newspaper "'Faulty gas line leads to tragic explosion at Young farm.' Really?" Damon asks putting the paper down. "Better than 'Town Council blown up. Police have no suspects.' Unless the perpetrator is right next to me." Liz responds giving Damon and Kol a look. "Well, don't look at us. We always take credit for killing people." Damon says drinking his drink. Liz continues to look at them "Seriously, stop looking at us like that, Liz." Damon tells her. Kol smirks "If I was going to kill twelve people, I wouldn't blow them up, I'd have a dinner party." he tells the Sheriff making Julia snort her lemonade. "The explosion was sparked from inside. This wasn't an accident." Liz explains. "You say that like it's a bad thing." Kol tells her. "The Council's dead, Liz. I see that as a win." Damon adds. "I've known some of the Council since I was a kid. They were my friends." Liz points out. "Well, your friends tried to kill your daughter. Who's the new guy?" Damon asks as a man starts walking over to them. "Excuse me, Sheriff. Hi, um, I was wondering if I could speak to you for a minute about the explosion at the Young farm?" the man asks. "I'm sorry, Mr..?. Liz trails off. "Oh, Connor Jordan." Connor responds holding his leather clad hand out to her. Liz shakes it "Are you with the insurance investigators?" she asks. "No, no, I'm more of an independent contractor." Connor responds before looking at Damon, Andi, Kol and Julia "Can we speak in private?" he asks. "Sure." Liz nods. "Thanks." Connor responds walking away, Liz following after him. "Nice to meet you too, Mr. Busybody Guy." Damon remarks. Kol check his watch before looking at Julia "We better head off soon if you still want to catch the movie." he tells her. Julia nods and stands up before kissing Andi and Damon's cheeks "I'll be back by nine." she tells them. "It's a weekend, it can be ten." Andi smiles kissing her head. "Okay, bye." Julia grins before leaving with Kol.