Chapter 96

Julia finishes packing her suitcase, double checking she has everything "Julia, come on

Julia finishes packing her suitcase, double checking she has everything "Julia, come on. The plane leaves soon." Kol tells her. "You're family literally owns the plane, it'll wait." Julia responds, zipping up her bag. "That's besides the point." Kol says after a moment of silence. Julia smiles and turns to face him "Oh is it?" she asks. "Yes, it is." he responds, gently kissing her. "Great, I come back from the dead and my baby sister is making out with her boyfriend." Jeremy says walking into her room. "My room, besides we were kissing not making out." Julia defends. "Mhm, course you were." Jeremy teases. Julia chucks a teddy at him making him laugh "Okay, I have everything." she tells Kol. "I'll go take you bags to the car." Kol tells her, kissing her head. Jeremy smiles and stands up, pulling his sister into a hug "You have fun in London, make sure to bring me something back." he tells her. "Of course." Julia smiles, hugging him back before they pull away and head downstairs.

Jason smiles and toddles over "Sissy!" he exclaims. "Hey little man." Julia smiles, picking him up "You be good for mummy and daddy while I'm away. If you are I might bring you back a present." she tells him. Jason giggles "Okay, can I have a kiss goodbye?" Julia asks. "Ya!" Jason nods, sloppily kissing her cheek. Julia smiles and kisses his face repeatedly, making him giggle "Oh no, is Sissy attacking you?" Damon smiles, walking in. "Daddy!" Jason exclaims. "Hey buddy." Damon says, taking Jason from Julia as Andi walks in "You got everything you need?" Andi asks Julia. "Yes, I have everything. Promise." Julia smiles. "Good." Andi smiles, pulling her daughter into a hug "I'll miss you but have fun." she tells her. "I will mum." Julia smiles, hugging her back. Damon passes Jason to Andi and hugs Julia "Make sure you call every evening." he tells her. "I will daddy." Julia nods, wrapping her arms round his middle. Kol leans against the doorframe smiling "Car's loaded and ready when you are." he tells Julia. "Coming now." Julia smiles, kissing Jeremy, Jason, Damon and Andi on their cheeks before walking out and climbing into the car. Damian lets out a small bark from the backseat making her smile and turn, stroking his head "We're leaving now Damian." she tells him, the hellhound puppy settling down.

4,783 Likes           3,629 CommentsLittleJuliaPup: Airport here we come ✈️ @KoalaBear User 1: agh! #couplegoalsJere-Bear: have fun!TyTy

4,783 Likes 3,629 Comments
LittleJuliaPup: Airport here we come ✈️ @KoalaBear
User 1: agh! #couplegoals
Jere-Bear: have fun!
TyTy.Locked: call dibs on being called first when you land
LittleJuliaPup: @TyTy.Locked sorry big bro, mum's already called dibs
Care-oline: why are you guys so adorable?!
User 2: #Kulia
Sage-Flower: make sure to take all the pictures

Julia smiles at the comments as Kol pulls alongside the jet "You go and get comfortable with Damian, I'll make sure they get all the bags." he tells her. "Okay." Julia smiles, kissing him before getting out the car and grabbing Damian. Walking onto the plane Julia smiles when she sees the set up Klaus has obviously got installed for Damian to stay in "There we go buddy, you got your own special spot." she tells him, putting him down. Damian immediately starts sniffing everything making her chuckle slightly and sit down in one of the seats, Kol walking in a couple minutes later "Good to see Damian's all settled in." he chuckles, sitting next to her. Julia smiles and kisses him softly "I think he's getting a little bit spoilt, the amount of toys and stuff Klaus has given him. Kol chuckles "That he is." he agrees as the plane gets ready to take off. Julia pulls out her camera and starts taking pictures and videos of the view outside the closest window, Kol smiling as he watches her.

 Julia pulls out her camera and starts taking pictures and videos of the view outside the closest window, Kol smiling as he watches her

3,293 Likes                    3,017 Comments
KoalaBear: 'Don't post it, I look a mess' @LittleJuliaPup
LittleJuliaPup:...😤😠
Bekah.Mikaelson: someone's in trouble...but agh Julia is so pretty 😍
User 1: #couplegoals
JereBear: little sister looking like a model as usual 💖
Care-oline: look at the size of those strawberries! 😋🍓
TyTy.Locked: why does she always look like a model?

Kol chuckles as Julia glares at him "You look amazing in the photo Darling." he tells her. "I don't though." she pouts. Kol smiles and pulls her close to him, gently kissing her "You always look amazing." he tells her. Julia blushes and kisses him back "I guess you're forgiven." she tells him. "Is that so?" Kol smirks. "Mhm." Julia responds, kissing him again.