Chapter 64

"I wanna get changed!" Julia whines as they walk into the high school. "Does she ever shut up?" Corsette asks. "Nope it's just part of my charm." Julia smirks making Stefan, Kol, Klaus and Rebekha chuckle. "You're adorable and you can change once we've found the others." Klaus tells her. "Fine but I'm not adorable." Julia glares. "That's making it worse little pup." Klaus smiles making Julia growl playfully in response. The group walk down a corridor and find Tyler and Caroline kissing. "Eeew!" Julia exclaims covering her eyes. Tyler turns to her and laughs "Come here Squirt." he smiles opening his arms. Julia hirn and runs to her brother, wrapping her arms round him. "You two are adorable." Corsette comments. "Uh, do we know you?" Tyler asks. "I'm the new girl." Corsette smiles. Julia rolls her eyes "She's a Mikealson, Kol's younger twin." she explains. "Younger and prettier." Corsette smiles. "Debatable. I mean personally Rebekha's the pretty one, Kol's the handsome one, Nik's the protective one, Elijah's the noble one and Finn's the intelligent but quiet one." Julia retorts. "How am I the protective one?" Klaus asks. "You literally killed someone for attacking me and my family." Julia tells him crossing her arms. "She has a point." Kol responds. "Where'd Stefano go?" Julia asks. "He's gone to find Elena, Bonnie and Matt so we can leave." Rebekha tells her.

Julia walks outside the school to find Stefan stood with Elena, Bonnie and Matt. Smiling she runs over to Matt "Matty!" she shouts jumping into his arms. "Hey Li Li." Matt smiles before putting her down. "Have you had a growth spurt?" he asks realising she's grown even taller the last couple of weeks. Julia nods with a shrug before running over to Kol's car "Shotgun!" she shouts making Kol laugh. Once at the Mikealson residence Julia runs to the door when she spots Damon's car. Klaus laughs and opens the door letting her inside. "Daddy!" she cheers jumping onto his lap. "Hey Little One. Your mum is at home." he smiles kissing her temple. "You enjoy Chicago?" Elijah asks walking in. "We didn't see a lot." Julia shrugs with a smile as Corsette walks in. "Hello Brothers." she smiles making Elijah and Finn look at her in surprise. "Don't you both jump up at once." she tells them. Julia rolls her eyes and jumps up "Bekha, want to come choose an outfit with me?" she asks. Rebekha smiles "As long as we get some pics." she responds.

Once dressed Julia and Rebekha both take some pictures to post

Once dressed Julia and Rebekha both take some pictures to post. "You post first." Rebekha smiles. Julia smiles and posts a picture.

1,968 Likes         1,745 CommentsLittlestSalvatore: My sister from another mister 👯‍♀️❤️ @Bekha_MikealsonBekha_Mikealson: Love you girly xHater 1: 🙄🙄🙄KoalaBear: Two of my favourite people xxMatty_Donny: Two beautiful ladies xUser 1: #bffgoals

1,968 Likes 1,745 Comments
LittlestSalvatore: My sister from another mister 👯‍♀️❤️ @Bekha_Mikealson
Bekha_Mikealson: Love you girly x
Hater 1: 🙄🙄🙄
KoalaBear: Two of my favourite people xx
Matty_Donny: Two beautiful ladies x
User 1: #bffgoals

Julia smiles at Matt's comment "Matt has a thing for you." she tells Rebekha in a sing song voice. "What? No he doesn't we're just friends." Rebekha retorts. Julia rolls her eyes "Whatever you say Beks." she tells her. Smiling the two of them link arms and walk downstairs together. "Cute picture you two." Finn tells them as they sit down. "Thanks Finny." Julia smiles. "Okay so we have the necklace what now?" Corsette asks. "Okay first of all I want to know who you are and what you're doing here." Elena tells her. "I'm Corsette Mikealson, Kol's twin." Corsette tells her crossing her arms. "You never said anything about having a twin." Matt tells Kol. "Because I haven't seen her in centuries and we've never got along." Kol explains making Matt nod. "Hang on where's Jer?" Julia asks everyone. "I don't know he isn't responding to any of my calls or texts." Bonnie tells her. Frowning Julia gets her phone out and messages Jeremy telling him to call her. "Okay now can we talk to the original witch?" Corsette asks. "Yes, hand me the necklace." Bonnie tells Elena. Nodding Elena does so allowing Bonnie to start the spell. After a few minutes she stops and shakes her head "The ancestors are pushing me out." she tells them. "Try channeling me. The original witch had a connection with me." Finn tells Bonnie letting her take his hand and try again.

Julia suddenly freezes making Kol and Elijah look at her. "Julia?" Kol asks. "Give her a second. I think it's her abilities." Elijah tells his youngest brother. Kol nods and watches her to make sure she's okay. As he does her nose starts bleeding "Elijah? Elijah!" Kol exclaims gaining everyone's but Finn's and Bonnie's attention. Klaus crouches down in front of Julia and puts his hands either side of her head, placing his fore head on hers with his eyes shut. A few minutes later they break apart, Julia passing out into Klaus' arms. Klaus lifts her up and gently lies her on the sofa. "What's happened?" Damon asks. "She'll be alright, she used her abilities and didn't realise how far she'd gone." Klaus explains. A minute later Bonnie and Finn stop the spell "We found out what it is. She said to kill Elena. Now if we know her aswell as we do." Finn starts. "She actually mean the opposite. We need Elena's blood to change people." Klaus finishes. Finn nods "Now we just need to test the theory." Kol says. Julia wakes up "What theory?" she asks sitting up. "Easy darling." Kol tells her. "We think we know how to create the hybrids. Only thing is we don't know if it'll work." Bonnie explains. Tyler stops leaning against the wall and walks over "Use me." he tells them. "Tyler we don't know if it'll work. If it doesn't you'll die." Klaus tells him. "I know the risks." Tyler nods. Julia stands up "It'll work." she says quietly. "How do you know that?" Corsette asks with an eyebrow raised. "Because if it wasn't I'd be able to sense it." Julia retorts angrily. Klaus looks at Tyler "You sure?" he asks. "If Julia is then I am." Tyler smiles at his sister. Julia hugs Tyler "I can't watch it but I'll be here when you wake up." she tells him. "Okay Squirt. Go watch a film with Matt and Kol." Tyler smiles.

A little while later Klaus walks into Kol's bedroom "Tyler's woken up, it worked." he smiles. Julia immediately jumps up and runs downstairs, crashing into her brother. They both go tumbling to the floor laughing. "You both okay?" Matt asks when he finishes laughing. "That's why you're one of our best friends. You ask if we're okay but only when you stop laughing." Julia grins. Matt nods and helps Tyler up and Klaus picks Julia up. They all sits down in the living room with Julia snuggled into Klaus. She takes off her ring and let's her ears and tail show. Klaus smiles and gently strokes her ears as everyone talks. "So the doppelganger isn't the problem. Her blood is the solution." Corsette smirks. "Seems so." Klaus nods. "How did you know?" Rebekha asks her brother. "Well, you know how much the original witch hated me. Do you honestly think I would do anything other than the opposite of what she says." Klaus tells her. "A thousand years in the grave and she's still screwing with you." Finn sadly smiles. "Well, it makes sense if you think about it from her perspective. It was her failsafe in case I ever broke the hybrid curse. The doppelganger had to die in order for me to become a hybrid, but if she was dead..." Klaus trails off. "Then you couldn't use her blood to sire yourself a new species." Kol finishes.