Chapter 43

Julia runs round the garden hyper from the full moon. "Tonight is the full moon. It effects her differently to other wolves." Klaus explains to Andie who is watching her daughter in amusement. Julia runs towards them and jumps into Nik's arms. She giggles and nuzzles him with her head. Andie smiles at them "Come on Sweetie. Let's go get a snack." Julia smiles and jumps down running in the house. Andie and Klaus follow laughing at the speed she's going at. They enter the living room to find everyone talking about breaking the curse that night. "Elena said that the Sun and the Moon curse is fake? That it's actually just a curse placed on Klaus." Stefan says. "I am a vampire born of a werewolf bloodline. The curse has kept my werewolf aspect from manifesting. But if we breaks it...I'll be a true hybrid." Klaus explains walking in. Julia runs round in circles with her tail wagging fast, Damon walks in and laughs at his daughter. "You know if you don't stop running in circles you won't be able to eat this cake I have." Julia immediately stops and goes to her dad. Everyone quietly chuckles when they see her tail wagging. Everyone sits down and Julia sits on the floor in front of Andie who is plaiting her hair with Damon. "All right, how do we break this curse?" Stefan asks. "Well, the ritual itself is relatively straightforward. The ingredients, so to speak, you already know." Klaus says. "The moonstone." "A witch will channel the power of the full moon to release the spell that's bound within the stone. After that, I being both werewolf and vampire, will sacrifice one of each. There's a vampire who has been killing people in a town not to far from here. He's bringing unwanted attention so I'll use him. Then I was wondering about the werewolf Jules, who hurt Julia physically and emotionally. I'll use her." Klaus smiles at Julia. "And where do I fit into it?" Elena asks. "The final part of the ritual. I must drink the blood of the doppelgänger...to the point of your death. But we've found the loop hole Bonnie will use a spell to transfer the life energy from someone into you." "So I'll be dead?" "And then you won't."

Later Julia gets a message saying Carol is in the hospital. She looks at Klaus. "I know where Jules will be. She'll be at the hospital. My Brother's mum is there, he'll come back and she'll follow him." "Well then little pup. I believe we have somewhere to be." They stand in the parking lot of the hospital til Julia sees her brother with Jules "Ty-ty" she shouts running at him. He picks her up and spins her. "Hey Squirt." "I'll give you a few minutes." Jules says "Thank you." "Just a few, Tyler." "I got it." She leaves so they can be alone. Julia looks at Nik who nods before following Jules. "She's just making sure I'm safe." Tyler tells Julia. "So what, are you two, like, friends now?" "She's been helping me. How are you?" "Oh you know great. I almost died because of Jules, Jules bit my Auntie Rose causing her to die, my brother went MIA, other than that it's been great. I got adopted by Damon and his girlfriend Andie." "Julia..." "How's your mum?" "She's banged up, but she'll be okay." "And you? Um...How's everything with you?" "I'm hanging in there." "Good." "Yeah. I should get going. Jules and I need to get on the road." "You're leaving again?" "I left for a reason, Julia." "Your explanation must have got lost in the mail, along with your goodbye. Now Nik." "Who's Nik?" Klaus goes up behind Tyler and knocks him out. "Now he can't leave. Though we'll need to put him somewhere secure as he is a werewolf. I'll call Caroline she'll help." Caroline meets Julia and Klaus at the Lockwood cellar as it started to get dark. "Hey Lia. Who's this?" "Elena hasn't told you. This is Klaus he's on our side we found a loop hole. We're using Jules as one of the sacrifices so we need to get going. However we have Tyler in the cellar and he needs to be chained up." she explains quickly. "Okay. Give Jules a kick from me." Caroline says smiling. Julia and Klaus start to walk away when Julia looks at Klaus smiling. "What?" "Nothing." just then Julia transforms in a cloud of Amber smoke. Klaus picks her up and carries her to where everyone decided to meet. They get there and see Jules, the male vampire and Elena ready in there places. They look at Bonnie and Greta who link hands and start the ritual.