Chapter 13

Damon in the study with Julia on his lap who is wearing one of his t-shirts, reading through Emily's grimoire. "Do you think she has a spell to turn people into frogs?" she asks him. He laughs "Why who'd you want to turn into a frog? Not me I hope." "Nope your already my knight in shining armour so I don't have to kiss you to turn you into a Prince. I was thinking more Elena and Stefan for lying to us. You deserve to be able to find Katherine. She makes you happy." Damon smiles. "So do you Little One." he tells her kissing her head. Stefan enters the room with an anxious look on his face. Damon doesn't look up at him neither does Julia. "Anna took Elena." "Yeah, we got that from your 600 voice mails.Damon tells him making Julia to giggle. Stefan strides across the room towards them." Damon, all night long, every single street in town, I've been searching. What if your blood hasn't passed out of her system?"he asks him." "Well, then at least you know you'll see her again. Besides I was busy watching Mulan and Peter Pan last night." "Please. What do you know? You were with Anna, you must know where's she living. Just tell me where I can find her." Stefan begs Damon as he sits on the sofa next to him. Damon and Julia look up at Stefan "Nope. You can go. Really." "You know, all I can remember is hating you. There might have been a time when that was different, but your choices have erased anything good about you." Damon lays the grimoire down and gives his attention to Stefan. "But see, I also know you have just as much reason to hate me. This all began with me. Katherine got taken away from you because of me. And I'm sorry." "Apology accepted." "So please, just tell me what you know." "Huh." "It's Elena, Damon. If you know something, tell me. Julia she's your sister." Julia rolls her eyes and leans back into Damon. Damon stands up holding Julia and Stefan mimics him, looking at Damon with anxiety. "I mean this sincerely. I hope Elena dies." Damon tells him. "Me too. She barely pays any attention to me anymore. I bet she didn't even realise that I stay round here most nights now because of her. Jeremy, Jenna, Tyler and Damon are the only ones I can trust." Julia tells Stefan glaring. Damon walks past Stefan holding Julia, leaving the room.

Damon knocks on the front door of Bonnie's Gram's house. Sheila opens it." Yes?" she asks Damon. "Hi there. I'm, uh, looking for Bonnie." "She's not here." "Oh, well do you know when she-" "Never."  "You have quite an opinion for someone who doesn't know me." "You got some nerve knocking on a Bennett witch's door and asking her for anything." "What'd I do?" cSpirits talk, Mr. Salvatore, and so does my granddaughter. You are no friend to us. Now get off my porch." Damon takes a step closer to Sheila. "Step outside and say that." Sheila stares at Damon. Suddenly, Damon groans and holds his head which feels like it's exploding. Damon starts to back and Sheila steps out onto the porch. "I am not Bonnie. You don't wanna mess with me." "Stop hurting Damey." Julia shouts at her causing a wave of energy. Sheila goes back into her house and slams the door shut. "You okay Damey?" Julia asks "I'm okay little one. What was that wave of energy?" "I don't know." she shrugs. "Let's get out of here." Damon says picking her up.

Damon enters with Julia and leans against the door frame of the study listening to Stefan's convosation. "I can get it." Stefan says "Which means your brother has it. And I have the witch. So one of you had better meet me in the very public town square in 30 minutes so we can safely discuss how fun it's gonna be to work together." Anna says from the other side of the phone. Anna hangs up and Stefan does the same looking back at Damon. "Go ahead. Grovel again. Oh, wait no...I don't care." Damon says as he and Julia leave the room.

Damon and Julia appear next to Anna, sitting on the bench in the town Square.  "Got a hot date or are you just plan on nabbing the entire Gilbert family?" Damon asks holding Julia close to him. "A party, right next to the old cemetery. Isn't that nice of them? Lots of warm bodies for starving vampires." Anna says smirking. "I told you. I work alone." "Yeah, so do I. But your minus a witch and I'm minus a spell book. So what do you say?" "Stefan will come after you, you know that. For messing with Elena." "Then he won't be to happy if I kill her when I don't get what I want." Anna gets up and starts to walk away. Damon scrunches up his face and sighs. "When do you want to do this?" Anna smiles and turns around, laughing at Damon. "God, it's like 1864 all over again. You Salvatores are truly pathetic when it comes to women. Tonight. After sundown. Meet at the church." Anna then walks off. Julia looks at Damon. "Don't even try to get me to stay at home. I'm coming." she tells him. "Okay little one let's go." "Can we stop at my house first I have a feeling I know what I am and I need to grab a book on it." she asks. "Sure thing." They stop by the Gilbert residence and go up to Julia's room where she grabs a book. "Here." she says opening it on a page and pointing.