Chpapter 93

Julia sits in her hospital bed with a bandage wrapped round her neck and Kol sat next to her bed while her dad, Klaus, Elijah and Finn stand at the end of her bed "I don't get it, I thought Vampire blood could heal anything?" Damon asks. "Usually it can but with Silas in the area he's messing with it somehow, making sure Julia heals at a normal human pace. He's counteracting her wolf side aswell, not even the accelerated healing from that is working." Finn explains. Julia opens her mouth but closes it when she remembers she can't talk at the minute. Klaus smiles sadly and speeds out the room, returning seconds later with a whiteboard and pen. Julia smiles in thanks "Can I kill the bitch now?" she writes. "Which one?" Kol asks. "Both." Julia writes. "Elena and..." Klaus trails off. "Katherine." Kol fills in. Andi walks in with Jason in her arms "I've brought you some clean clothes sweetie." she tells Julia. "Thank you mum." Julia 'responds', taking the bag and going to the bathroom to change.

Julia walks into the Mikaelson's mansion, not wanting to be at home while Stefan, Matt and Caroline trying to save Elena

Julia walks into the Mikaelson's mansion, not wanting to be at home while Stefan, Matt and Caroline trying to save Elena. Kol leads her to his bedroom and lies on the bed with her "What do you want to do? Movie?" he suggests. Julia nods and curls up on the bed, wincing slightly, as Kol gets up and looks at his shelf ant the dvds "How about a Disney movie marathon?" Kol asks. Julia smiles, sitting up and nodding, immediately regretting it and tearing up in pain "Hey, you alright?" Kol questions, speeding over. Opening her mouth she sighs and touches the bandages "Is it hurting more?" Kol asks. Julia nods slightly, trying not to make it any more painful "Okay, I'll go get you a drink and see if you can take any of your meds yet." Kol tells her, standing up and heading downstairs. Julia curls up and cuddles one of Kol's pillows, trying not to cry in pain as their neck and throat throb "Hey Darling, I've got you ice water and your meds." Kol tells her walking in and sitting on the edge of the bed. Seeing the tears in her eyes Kol helps her sit up "Hey, come here. Take your pain meds, they should help Darling." he tells her, handing her the glass of ice water and two pills from the bottle. Julia takes the pills and cuddles into Kol's chest "Now, which film?" Kol asks, lifting her in his arms and taking her to the dvd shelf. Smiling Julia picks out Hercules making Kol laugh "Should have guessed." he tells her.

That evening Julies on Kol's bed with him, watching Mulan as they cuddle, there's a knock on the door before Klaus pokes his head in "Dinner is ready. When I say ready, I mean I ordered pizza and it's arrived." he tells them. Julia smiles and jumps on Klaus' back "Oh, so now I have to carry you? I'm pretty sure I didn't sign up for this." Klaus jokes, carrying her downstairs. Julia smiles and nuzzles into his neck, her wolf feeling content by being held her her alpha "Okay, so we have pepperoni, plain cheese, meat feast, hawaiian, chicken and pepper, and mushroom, pepper and sweet corn." Klaus lists, sitting Julia on the counter next to the pizza boxes. Julia purses her lips and looks at each of the pizzas before pointing at the meat feast pizza "Meat feast it is." Klaus smiles, handing Julia the pizza. Smiling Julia takes it and picks up a piece, taking a bite from it as Kol grabs the pepperoni pizza "Mhm, have I mentioned how much I love pizza?" he asks. Julia smiles and shakes her head as Klaus laughs slightly "Only a million times." he responds. Kol playfully sticks his tongue out make Julia smile, not able to giggle "I had an idea for tonight. How about we all watch a movie together? Elijah, Finn, Sage and Bekah are all here somewhere." Klaus suggests. Julia nods slightly, trying not to aggravate her stitches "Sounds good." Kol agrees. Julia pouts as some of her toppings fall off the slice she's eating, Kol chuckling "Don't pout Darling, you can pout them back on." he tells her. Julia sighs and grabs the white board off the table, where Kol had put it when he came downstairs "Not the point." she writes.

After a couple minutes the other Mikaelson's and Sage walk in "Really, you ordered in? When I said you had to sort dinner, Nik, this isn't what I meant." Rebekah tells him. Klaus shrugs "You never specified." he responds, taking a bite of his own pizza. "So, what's the plan tonight?" Sage asks. "Nik had the idea of us all watching a movie tonight." Julia writes. "Who's picking the movie?" Finn asks. "Julia, that way no one will argue as she can always pick a movie that interests us all." Elijah decides. "Fair point." Rebekah nods. "Murder on the Orient Express." Julia decides, showing Nik her white board. "You have an obsession with that film." he tells her. "I like Agatha Christie." Julia points out. "That is a fair point." Kol nods. "I'll go find it." Elijah says, walking out the room. Julia grins "I know that look." Finn says. "Blanket Fort." Julia writes. "I'm in, I'll go get blankets." Rebekah nods. "I'll go get pillows." Sage adds. "What do we do?" Klaus asks. "Move the furniture so the blankets can hangers easily without falling." Rebekah responds, walking out with Sage. Julia smiles and hopes off the counter, walking into the living room and directing the three brothers where to move everything.

2,381 Likes         2,014 CommentsJu-Ju-Salvatore: Pillow fort with @KoalaBear @Bekah-Mikaelson @NoBlEeLiJaH @KingFinn @Nik-Mikaelson and @SageFlower User1: Fort Goals!CareBear: How did you typhus get it to look so good!?TyTyLocked: How? How is it...

Ju-Ju-Salvatore: Pillow fort with @KoalaBear @Bekah-Mikaelson @NoBlEeLiJaH @KingFinn @Nik-Mikaelson and @SageFlower
User1: Fort Goals!
CareBear: How did you typhus get it to look so good!?
TyTyLocked: How? How is it better than mine?
KoalaBear: Anything for you Darling
StarwberryBonBon: So cute!
Bekah-Mikaelson: Stop looking at your phone, the movie is about to start!

Julia smiles and puts her phone away, cuddling into Kol as they begin watching what is happening "I will admit. Agatha Christie was a genius." Kol comments. Turning, Julia puts a finger to his lips to make him be quiet, the others chuckling slightly as she does so "Okay, I'll be quiet." Kol tells her.

Once the movie is over Rebekah looks over to see Kol and Julia asleep "Awww!" she coos, taking a picture. "You're posting that, aren't you?" Klaus asks. "Obviously." Rebekah responds. The siblings smile and decide to leave the couple there for the night, knowing Julia needs her sleep after the last couple days.

1,604 Likes        1,285 CommentsBekah-Mikaelson: How #Kulia fell asleep in the movie @Ju-Ju-Salvatore @KoalaBearNik-Mikaelson: Going to admit, they are cuteSageFlower: They look so sweet togetherStrawberryBonBon: My ship is sailing!! #KuliaNoBlEe...

Bekah-Mikaelson: How #Kulia fell asleep in the movie @Ju-Ju-Salvatore @KoalaBear
Nik-Mikaelson: Going to admit, they are cute
SageFlower: They look so sweet together
StrawberryBonBon: My ship is sailing!! #Kulia
NoBlEeLiJaH: They are perfect for each other
KingFinn: They are both happy and that is all that matters
User: #Kulia #supportivefamily
CareBear: How are they sooo cute?
TyTyLocked: @CareBear Julia has half the same genes as me
MatthDonny: @TyTyLocked: that's what @CareBear is saying. Julia obviously got all the good genes
TyTyLocked: @MattyDonny rude