Chapter 112

Julia lies on Rebekah's bed, waiting for her best friend to finish getting ready "Bekah, hurry up!" she complains

Julia lies on Rebekah's bed, waiting for her best friend to finish getting ready "Bekah, hurry up!" she complains. "I am, hold on one second... done." Rebekah smiles, walking in from her en suite. Julia smiles and sits up "Cute." she tells her. "As are you. Now come on, we have drinks to get to." Rebekah smiles, pulling Julia to her feet. The two of them walk downstairs to find the Mikaelson brothers drinking "Where are you two going?" Klaus asks. "Out drinking. We're going to celebrate the fact Julia is back and a step closer to being a Mikaelson officially. That and Julia needs a reason to drink." Rebekah responds. Kol looks at Julia in concern, getting a weak smile in response. Walking over, Kol cups her face "We're getting him here, I promise you." he tells her. "I know. I just need to let off a bit of steam with Bekah." Julia smiles slightly, kissing him. "I love you." Kol tells her. "And I you." Julia responds, kissing him again. "Right, enough snogging. I'm stealing her for the day." Rebekah tells Kol, dragging Julia out. Julia laughs "See you later." she tells the brothers.

The best friends down their third shot as Andi, Lexi, Vicki and Rose join them "Damn, how many have you already had?" Vicki laughs, taking a shot herself. "Three each. You have some catching up to do." Julia smiles. "We better start then." Rose smiles, downing a shot of her own. "I can't believe you go engaged before me." Vicki laughs. Julia smiles "You'll find someone Tori." she tells her, downing another shot. "Damn, I'm being out drank by my daughter." Andi smiles. "I need a reason to drink. Yes, I'm celebrating but I'm also pissed off with Bonnie." Julia responds. "Okay, enough sad. Right now we are drinking and dancing." Lexi decides. "Dancing?" Rose asks. "Yes, come on." Lexi smiles, pulling Julia onto the dance floor with Rebekah. Rose, Andi and Vicki laugh and join them on the dance floor, the six of them messing around and laughing together as they dance.

After a while, Caroline walks in with Elena "Uh oh, Doppelgänger alert." Rebekah says as they walk over to them. "Carebear!" Julia smiles drunkly, hugging the blonde. "Julia! How much have you had?" Caroline asks. "A lot." Vicki laughs. "We heard you were back and wanted to come see you." Caroline smiles. "You did, I want to know why Bonnie isn't here." Elena says. "She's in the Prison World with Kol and I's soulmate because she's a bitch." Julia tells Elena, down the rest of her drink. "Elena, we're trying to celebrate Julia's engagement. If you're going to start acting like this, you should go." Lexi tells the doppelgänger. "No, how come she gets to come back and Bonnie doesn't?!" Elena exclaims. "Because she tried to kill my soulmate! She sent me, Kol and Dad back without him. I promised him that we'd get out of there together but because of Bonnie I broke that promise." Julia tells her, tears beginning to fall. "You should leave." Vicki tells Elena, pulling Julia into a hug. "But-" Elena starts. "Leave, Elena." Caroline says. "You're on her side?!" Elena exclaims. "This is meant to be a celebration for Julia, you're obviously not happy for her so you should leave." Caroline tells her. Elena scoffs and storms out, Julia letting out hiccups as her sobs slowly come to a stop "How about we move this to the house?" Andi suggests, the others nodding in agreement.

Julia dances on the table with Vicki, the two of them drunkly laughing "Smile!" Andi tells them, taking a picture. The two of them wrap their arms round each other and smile "What the Hell is going on here?" Damon asks, walking in with Stefan. "Daddy!" Julia smiles. "Hey Little One." Damon says, catching her as she jumps into his arms. "We're celebrating my engagement but I think they're trying to distract me from the fact Kai isn't here." Julia tells him. "But we're finding a way to get him here, remember?" Damon asks. "I know, i just miss him." she responds. "I know you do." Damon says, kissing her head as he holds her close. "What I don't get is why Bonnie did it." Caroline says as they all sit down. "Because Kai killed his siblings." Julia responds. "And? I'm pretty sure everyone that Bonnie knows has killed at least one person." Vicki says. Julia shrugs "She's a judge little bitch." she yawns. "Okay, I'm going to get Julia back to mine. Kol is probably getting angsty." Rebekah decides, standing up. "mhm, plus i want cuddles." Julia nods. Rebekah shakes her head slightly as Julia stands up and stumbles "Come here." she says, picking up her best friend. "Bye bye." Julia smiles, waving at the others before Rebekah speeds her out the Boarding House.

"Kol, come het your drunk soulmate!" Rebekah calls as she walks in with Julia in her arms. Kol walks in and smiles slightly "How much has she had?" he asks. "I lost count." Rebekah responds, passing Julia over to him. Julia smiles and pokes Kol's nose "Boop!" she giggles. Kol smiles and shakes his head "Let's get you up to bed Darling." he tells her. "Okay." Julia yawns, nuzzling into Kol's chest as he carries her up to his room. Kol sits her on the bed and pulls her shoes off, grabbing some wipes and wiping her make up off for her "You want to sleep in one of my shirts?" he asks. "Yeah." Julia nods, trying to get her clothes off. Kol helps her get her clothes off before helping her get one of his shirts on "Come on, under the covers." he tells her, pulling the covers back. Julia does so and lies down, Kol covering her up "Kol, you stay?" she asks. "Of course I will Darling." Kol smiles, stripping to his boxers and climbing into bed next to her. Julia nuzzles into him, Kol wrapping his arms protectively round her "I love you." she tells him. "I love you too Darling." Kol responds, kissing her head. "I miss home." Julia snuffles. "I know but we'll work out how to get the town back to normal, then we can go home." Kol tells her. "With Kai?" Julia asks. "With Kai." Kol nods.