Chapter 57

The next morning Julia wakes up snuggled into Kol with his arms holding her protectively. She giggles as feels hks fingers softly tickling her sides. "Kol!" she exclaims giggling harder. Smiling Kol looks at her "Yes Darling?" he asks acting innocent. She playfully glares at him before grabbing some clothes to change into.

Along with her Pocahontas ears

She walks out the bathroom and smiles at Kol who fallen back to sleep. She takes a picture and posts it on Instagram.

952 Likes        815 commentsLittlestSalvatore: Look who's fallen back to sleep 🤷User 1: OTPStrawberry_Bonbon: Tell him to get up we're going to Fantasyland today! Bekha_Mikealson: Just jump on him

952 Likes 815 comments
LittlestSalvatore: Look who's fallen back to sleep 🤷
User 1: OTP
Strawberry_Bonbon: Tell him to get up we're going to Fantasyland today!
Bekha_Mikealson: Just jump on him. It's what we found works best.
JenJen: Ric has only just woken up.
FutureSalvatore: Damon's whining. He wants food.

Julia chuckles and takes Rebekha's advice and jumps on top of him. "Seriously?" he asks as she laughs. "Let me guess Rebekha's advice?" he asks her as she laughs and nods. "Get dressed were going Fantasyland today!" she exclaims getting off him. Kol chuckles at her excitment and goes to get dressed. Once dressed he walks out to find Julia editing some small clips of everyone from the past few days together, along with some pictures. He walks over to her so he's behind her and wraps his arms round her with his head on top of hers. "Can I help you?" she asks smiling. Kol smiles at her and kisses her forehead before getting his shoes on "We best get going." he tells her. She smiles and jumps up grabbing her bag and Kol's hand, before they meet everyone at reception. As everyone heads into Fantasy land Bonnie hands Jeremy her phone "Take a picture of us girls walking towards the castle." she tells him. "Alright go on then, get into positions." he tells the girls laughing. The girls all stand in a line with their arms either behind each other or in the air. Bonnie takes her phone off of Jeremy and smiles. "Aww we're all so adorable." Caroline says. "Forward that to each of us." Rebekha says smiling. "Okay but I get to post it." Bonnie says sending it to each of the girls.