Chapter 73

The next morning Julia sits in the Mikaelson's living room drawing with Klaus while Kol sits watching her

The next morning Julia sits in the Mikaelson's living room drawing with Klaus while Kol sits watching her. The door opens and Rebekah walks in, still in her dress from the ball "Well, well, well... there's our girl." Kol smiles standing up and walking in front of her. "Get out of my way, Kol. she groans. "Out all night. What a scandal. Matt, was it?" Kol asks her smirking. "If you don't shut your mouth, the next thing to come out of it will be your teeth." Rebekah threatens before pushing him out the way. Julia and Klaus smile making Rebekah look at them "Don't start, Nik. Julia I'll talk to you later." she says. "I didn't say anything. Klaus says not looking up. Kol sits back down and rest his head on Julia's lap "I'm bored. Our sister is a strumpet, but at least she's having fun. I need entertainment." he complains. "What are you waiting for? Go on. Have at it." Klaus tells him. "It's no fun to go alone. Join me, Nik. It's the least you could do after sticking a dagger in my heart." Kol says shifting slightly to see his brother. "Ok. Why not? I didn't have nearly enough to drink last night." Klaus says standing up. "Yes, please go. This house has enough men rolling around in it." Rebekah says. "Just like you, Bekah." Kol counters. Rebekah throws a shoe at him "Good ridance, both of you." she glares. Kol turns to Julia "You coming too Darling?" he asks. Nodding Julia stands up and looks at Bekah "Tell me everything later." she tells her making her friend nod.

The three of them arrive at the Grill and sit at the bar, Klaus orders them some drinks as Julia looks at Kol "I'll be right back, I'm going to say hello to Ric." she tells him,Kol nods and kisses her temple. Julia walks over to Ric and hugs him "Hey Ric, where's Jenna?" she asks. "She's at home, I'm meeting with an old friend from college and she decided she didn't want to come." Ric explains. Julia nods "I better get back to the boys, I'll see you later." she tells him. Ric nods and kisses her forehead before she heads back over to the two brothers. When does she gets out her phone and takes a sneaky picture of them both before posting it on her Instagram.

2,038 Likes        1,835 CommentsLittlestSalvatore: A rare picture of Klaus actually smiling 😮 @KoalaBear @Nik

2,038 Likes 1,835 Comments
LittlestSalvatore: A rare picture of Klaus actually smiling 😮 @KoalaBear @Nik.Mikaelson
KoalaBear: Are we sure it's actually him and not a clone? 🤔😂
Bekah.Mikaelson: Who are you and what've you done with Nik?
CareBear: I'm scared, what's happening?
User1: I love these comments 😂😂
Nik.Mikaelson: You're all rude 😑
LittlestSalvatore: @Nik.Mikaelson We love you really 😘