Chapter 56

After an hour Julia checks her Instagram and sees all the comments. Smiling she turns to Kol "I'm going get changed and then we'll do the video. Do you remember how to set it up?" she asks "Yes I remember." he laughs. She smiles and goes into the bathroom to change.

She walks back into the bedroom and Kol smiles "Tinkerbell?" he asks

She walks back into the bedroom and Kol smiles "Tinkerbell?" he asks. She giggles and nods before sitting down in front of the camera. "You ready?" she asks him making him nod. She presses record and starts the intro. "Hey guys. So I put a post up asking you guys to ask us some questions. I'm this video we will answer as many as we can. Okay so first one is from User 1. How many siblings does Kol have?" "Well I have 6. There is Freya who was the eldest, a little older than Finn. Next is Finn, you guys have probably seen his comments and some pictures of him. Then Elijah, he's the noble one who usually in a suit. Klaus is after him, also known as Nik because of his full name being Niklaus. Then me and my twin who we haven't seen in ages, followed by Rebekha. You guys know her she's Julia's best friend. Finally we had a younger brother called Henrik but he died a little while back." Kol tells them. Julia squeezes his hand gently and looks at her phone for another question." Okay next one is from User 2. What is your favourite thing about each other?" Kol smiles "I'll go first, my favourite thing about Julia is how she always helps those who need it." Julia smiles and blushes looking down. "My favourite thing about Kol is how he is always able to cheer me up and make me laugh when I need it. Also he is always there when I need him." Kol looks at Julia's phone for another question. "Ooo this is a good one from User 3. "What is your favourite memory of you both together?" Julia starts giggling "A few days before we came to France we had a movie night. Partway through the film Kol fell asleep with his head tilted back and mouth slightly open. So I got a bit of paper and ripped it into pieces. Long story short when Kol woke up he had multiple pieces of paper in his mouth." Julia ends giggling. "Well I got one. We decided to make a cake but we both ended up covered in flour, eggs and cake batter. We had no cake and a massive mess to clean up." Kol says as Julia calms down.

Kol looks at the phone to find another question. "What was the last show you binge watched? From User 4." he reads out. "Easy we just binge watched all of Steven Universe and are currently on the 7th episode of Adventure Time." Julia says with a smile. "Right so we have to go now as I just got a message from my Dad saying we're going out for food. As usual new videos and vlogs will be put up when possible. So we'll catch you soon guys Love you guys bye." Julia turns off the camera and looks at Kol. "After dinner I'll edit the video and vlog and post them." she tells him. Kol nods and kisses her forehead before standing "Come on then before your dad comes to get us."