Chapter 82

Julia finishes brushing her hair and walks out her bedroom and down to the living room where she finds her parents making out "Eeew! My eyes! Where's the bleach? I need to bleach my eyes!" Julia exclaims covering her eyes

Julia finishes brushing her hair and walks out her bedroom and down to the living room where she finds her parents making out "Eeew! My eyes! Where's the bleach? I need to bleach my eyes!" Julia exclaims covering her eyes. Damon and Andi laugh as they pull away "Morning Sweetheart, you want me to make breakfast before you go?" Andi ask. "I'm good mum. Kol's buying me a pastry in town before we head to school." Julia explains. Just then Elena walks downstairs "Thanks again for letting me stay here." she says. "It's no problem Elena." Andi tells her. "You need a lift?" Elena asks Julia. "No thanks, Kol is getting me in-" Julia is cut off by Kol walking in. "The handsome one is here!" he exclaims. "Now." Julia finishes before laughing and giving Kol a greeting kiss. "Andi these are for you." Kol smiles handing Andi a bunch of wildflowers. "Thank you Kol." Andi smiles. "You're in a good mood." Julia comments. Kol lifts Julia by her hips and lifts her in the air with a spin "Well I get to see you, the sun is shining and it's nearly Christmas." Kol tells her. Julia giggles and leans into him "Come on, we've got school." she tells him. "Okay, let's go." Kol agrees.

After school Julia heads round to Kol's, the two of them heading to his room to finish their homework before dinner "We could always do this later." Kol says sounding bored. "No, we finish it now we don't have to worry about it later." Julia responds. Kol groans and hides his face in a pillow. Klaus pokes his head in "What's wrong with him?" he asks. "He's bored and doesn't want to do his homework." Julia responds not looking up from her English assignment. "Kol just do your homework." Klaus says leaning against the door frame. "But it's boring." Kol whines. "If Julia's having to do it, so do you." Klaus smirks. "Besides you get it done now we won't have to cut into our time later." Julia adds. "Okay, I'm doing it." Kol sighs sitting up. Klaus chuckles "While I remember Andi called, she, Damon and Stefan have gone to see if they can find a way to break Elena's sire link to Damon." he tells Julia. "Okay, so I'm staying here." she says making him nod.

The next day Julia sits watching Klaus finish his painting for the charity event, Stefan walks in and looks at it "Looks like a giant snowflake

The next day Julia sits watching Klaus finish his painting for the charity event, Stefan walks in and looks at it "Looks like a giant snowflake." he comments. "I prefer to think of it as an expression of postmodernism. It's my donation to the Winter Wonderland charity event." Klaus responds. Just then one of klaus' hybrids, Adrian, walks in "You said it was urgent." he says. "Yes, take this to the Mystic Grill immediately." Klaus tells him. "You want me to be a delivery guy?" Adrian asks. "What I want is for you to do whatever I say. Without the attitude." Klaus tells him. Adrian grimaces before going over and picking up the painting "And be careful with that. It's still wet." Klaus glares. "Abraham Lincoln freed the slaves, you know." Stefan tells him. "What is the point of my hybrids being sired to me if I can't maximise on the benefits of free labour? What are you doing here?" Klaus asks Stefan. "Elena is definitely sired to Damon which means we need to find the cure now more than ever and yet here you are making postmodern snowflakes." Stefan tells him. "I've delivered." Klaus says picking up a cloth to wipe the paint off his hands "I retrieved the Hunter's sword from Italy which we'll use to decipher the map hidden in the Hunter's mark. You're the one who is supposed to deliver the Hunter and his mark." he continues. "Well Jeremy is the hunter, but we can't quite figure out how to keep him from killing us." Stefan explains. "Sounds like quite the chore. Which is why I feel perfectly justified doing a little charity work." Klaus says. "Hmm, or maybe you're lying about having found the sword." Stefan suggests. "Why would I lie to you, Stefan? We're in this together. The hilt acts as a cipher which we'll use to decode the marks on Jeremy's tattoo when he's killed enough vampires to complete it." Klaus explains getting the sword out his vault. Julia rolls her eyes "You really have a vault?" she asks. "Where else am I gonna keep it?" Klaus asks sitting next to her. "I don't know get a witch to spell it or something." Julia shrugs. Stefan picks up the sword and examines it "I heard you moved out of your house." Klaus comments. "Better than Elena being killed by Jeremy." Stefan responds. "I have an idea, Elena stays with Caroline and you come home. Rather my uncle at home than the bitch who is a pain in the backside." Julia pipes up making Klaus chuckle and Stefan roll his eyes.

Later on Julia sits reading in her room when Tyler walks in "You know where Klaus is?" he asks. "He was at the Grill last I knew, why?" Julia responds. "The hybrids have found a way to break their sire link to him. Their plotting against him, they've got a witch who is going to put his essence in Kimberly's body before she buries herself in concrete." Tyler explains. Julia jumps up "We need to find him and tell him." she says making Tyler nod. Julia pulls out her phone and tries calling Klaus but gets his voicemail "Nik it's me, call me back when you get this. It's urgent." she says before hanging up. "Let's try the Grill first." Tyler tells her making her nod in agreement. They climb in Tyler's car where Julia tries calling Klaus again but once again gets his voicemail "Klaus, I swear to God you better call me back next time I call. This is really important! Don't trust any of your hybrids unless it's Ty. They've broken their side bond to you, they're trying to kill you! Call me!" Julia says, hanging up and biting her lip. "Can you try sense where he is?" Tyler asks. "I'll try." Julia nods, closing her eyes and focusing on Klaus and the pack bond they have. After a minute she opens her eyes "Lockwood Cellar!" she tells her brother. Tyler nods and turns right before driving over the speed limit, trying to get there as fast as possible.

They arrive near the cellar and jump out, Tyler picking up Julia and speeding them to the entrance where they find Klaus covered in blood. Julia jumps out her brother's arms and runs over to their friend/alpha "Please answer your phone in future!" she tells him as she hugs him. Klaus chuckles "Got your messages as Adrian led me here." he responds, hugging her back. "You get them all?" Tyler asks, looking round at the dead hybrids. "Twelve of them, Kimberly got away. I'll get her at some point though." Klaus responds making them nod. Julia suddenly zones out, staring into space "Squirt?" Tyler asks looking at his sister in concern. Klaus frowns slightly "Pup, what's wrong?" he asks. Julia zones back in "Someone's going to die. We need to get to the square." she tells them. Tyler speeds Julia back to the car, Klaus following, before they all climb in and Tyler starts driving to the square.

As they get towards the square "Ty, pull over!" Julia exclaims. Tyler does so, as he does Julia jumps out the car as she feels a scream start to build up "Julia what's going on?" Tyler asks. Julia shakes her head frantically, not wanting to scream anyone's name; Klaus puts a hand on each of her shoulders "Scream." he tells her. She continues shaking her head with tears in her eyes, not looking at Tyler "Who is it Julia?" Tyler asks, noticing her not looking at him. Blood starts dripping from Julia's nose as she holds the scream in "Julia, if you don't scream you're going to end up hurting yourself." Klaus tells her worriedly. Julia shakes her head again as she starts to feel light headed, Klaus turns to Tyler "Go see who it is." he tells him. Tyler goes to leave but Julia grabs his hand making him stop "Julia?" he asks her. As he does Julia falls into his and Klaus' arms as she passes out and starts shaking "What's happening?" Tyler asks. "I don't know. We need to get her back to mine, Kol and Finn might know." Klaus responds, picking Julia up. Tyler jumps in the front of the car, driving while Klaus holds Julia in the back.

Tyler pulls up at the Mikaelson mansion and jumps out, Klaus following with Julia in his arms still shaking. They speed inside to the hall "KOL! FINN!" Klaus shouts making them both appear at the top of the stairs. "Julia!" Kol exclaims before speeding down with Finn. "What happened?" Finn asks. "Someone's died and she wouldn't scream when she had too." Klaus responds. Kol takes his mate from his brother and speeds her up to his room with Finn while Klaus calls Damon "Klaus." Damon says picking up the phone. "Damon, you need to get to mine. It's Julia." Klaus responds. "On my way." Damon tells him before hanging up. "What do we do?" Kol asks Finn, who's mixing a series of herbs together. "Hold her nose, she needs to drink this." Finn responds, putting the herbs into water. Kol nods and holds Julia's nose as he and Finn try and get her drink the herbs.