Chapter 53

"Everyone meet later for dinner. I'll text the details to the group chat later." Elena says as everyone heads to their rooms to change and get ready for food followed by the fireworks. Kol and Julia jump onto their bed. "Before I forget I got you something." Kol tells her handing her a tshirt. (on left) he then opens his hoodie and shows her his (on right). She smiles and goes to put it on.

"I want a cuddle now

"I want a cuddle now." Kol says as she walks back into the room. "Nope." she jokes. "Right that's it."he laughs and grabs her tipping her upside down. She giggles "Go to the mirror so I can get a picture." After she's got it they lie on the bed.

791 likes       537 commentsJUJU_STARVATORE: I wouldn't give him a hug

791 likes 537 comments
JUJU_STARVATORE: I wouldn't give him a hug.
KoalaBear: Got one in the end though.
Bekha_Mikealson: #goals
anele_elena: Don't drop her.
Steffy_Sal: I'm not gonna ask.
User 1: You guys are sweet. Especially when you're on camera together.

At 5:30pm everyone gathers in Walt's- An American Restaurant. Kol sits next to Julia as she puts her camera in front of her. "Hey guys so we're having dinner now as we want to get a good spot for the fireworks. I will film everything that happens obviously. As you can see I have the needy one next to me." Julia jokes. "Hey!" Kol says smiling. "He's also a dork, but he got us these T-shirt's so... Anyway we're going to eat and we'll see you after." As soon as everyone has eaten its 8 and they head to near the Sleeping Beauty Castle. They go in front of The Hub, the circular street surrounding the Walt and Mickey statue. Julia pulls out her camera and takes some pictures and a few short videos of the surroundings. Soon night has fallen and its time for the fireworks. Julia nudges Jenna who nods and pulls out her camera. Just before the fireworks start going off Julia nods to Damon who pulls out the box and goes over to Andie.

"Andie I know we haven't been together long but I feel like I have known you my entire life. You are my rock, my daughter's mother. I have no idea how life will be in the future or what is going to happen. But I do know one thing. I want you with me through all of it. So Andie Starr will you do me the honor of becoming Andie Salvatore?" Damon asks getting down on one knee. Andie puts her hands to her mouth with tears in her eyes "Yes you idiot of course I will." She tells him smiling. Everyone cheers as he stands up and puts the ring on her finger. A couple minutes later the fireworks go off and Julia films them.

As the fireworks finish Julia goes over to her mum and dad

As the fireworks finish Julia goes over to her mum and dad. "Good going Dad." "All thanks to your idea baby girl." he tells her kissing her head.