Did HYDRA Find Me Again?

A/N: The above woman is Jenna Coleman, face claim for Miranda Campbell. Enjoy!

Miranda sat on her bed, an oversized shirt over her body, her hair still wet from her shower. She watched me as I redressed my shoulder. 

"Are you okay?" she asked.

I winced and nodded. "Yeah, he just...made it a bit worse than it was."

"So, you said that they'll be here tomorrow, right?"

"Yeah. Yeah, I hope so. I have a feeling there is more to Pinkie than just harassment..." Once I finished with my shoulder, I sighed and stood up. "I'm going to go get some more medical supplies from the 7-Eleven a few blocks away. Will  you stay here in case they get here much earlier?"

Miranda nodded. "Yeah. You'll be okay on your own?"

I chuckled. "I'm a superhuman, I think I'll be okay. I'll be back in a little bit."

I left the room and went to the elevator, going straight down to the lobby. When I got down there, I waved to the receptionist and went outside. Walking hurt, so I found an alleyway close by so that I could fly to the shop or at least close by. 

"Hello, Summers."

I spun around, the man from the pool standing in front of me, his friends behind him. I guessed he was the leader of their little group. And since they knew my name, I knew they were HYDRA.

"What's up, Pinkie?" I asked, remembering his bright pink swim trunks from before.

"What you did, was rude, and I want an apology." He said.

I heard footsteps behind me and turned to look, men guarding the entrance to the alley.

"I'm in trouble..." I mumbled. "Look, I'm sorry. But when a woman says 'no', she means it." 

Pinkie stepped closer and I stood my ground, both of us inches from each other. 

"I said I was sorry. Can I leave now?"

"I actually want more than an apology." 

Pinkie smirked and looked me up and down with hungry eyes that slowed at my chest. Two of his men grabbed my arms, keeping me in place. Pinkie stood an inch away from me and reached out, placing his hand on my injured shoulder. 

"Y-You want money? I've got plenty of money, just tell me how much." I became really worried.

"No. Unfortunately, they want you alive. But they never said unharmed." He smiled evilly and my eyes widened as he shoved his thumb into the bullet hole in my shoulder. I screamed out in pain, my legs buckling beneath me, the men holding my arms keeping me up. "I like to play with my prey before I have to give them back to boss."

"Please..." I moaned as he twisted his thumb in my shoulder, making it bleed again. 

Pinkie pulled his hand from my shoulder and sighed. "So sad. I wish I could have you longer." His fist flew fast, hitting me across the face, and everything went black.