Bucky Still Isn't Found

After a month of falling soon after take-off, I was finally able to fly and stay up. I had quickly accepted the wings and was used to them within a week. Sleeping with them wasn't even an issue anymore.

I flew around the room, my wings not touching a thing, while Bruce watched and recorded. I landed on the ground and folded my wings expertly. "How was that?" I asked Bruce. I put my hands on my hips, panting.

"That was perfect!" Bruce exclaimed.

I smiled and chugged two water bottles. Flying was fun, but it was also exhausting. Bruce said the more I practiced and strengthened my wings, I'd be able to do it effortlessly.

Tony walked into the room and looked around, searching for something to be broken.

"Don't worry, Stark. I didn't break anything. Yet." I smiled and started my third water bottle.

"Good. Keep it that way." Tony went to the table with his latest toy and started messing with it.

"By the way, do you think you can make me a suit? If I'm going to be an Avenger, I need a suit that can accommodate my wings and my fire. I can't burn through a suit every time I wear it." I thought for a moment. "I'd also like something that could protect my wings. Can you do that?"

"I've already started on it." Robyn walked into the room, holding up a piece of cloth. "This here is fireproof and super comfortable."

Tony looked at his estranged daughter. "When did you get into suit making?"

"Since Nat needed a suit upgrade last year." 

"You made that? It looked fantastic!" Tony complimented her work.

"I know. Just don't tell anyone outside of the tower or I will kill you, Tony." Robyn glared at him as she walked toward me. "Here, you can feel it." She held the cloth up to me.

"Wow, I really like this. It's going to be a great suit, I can already tell." I smiled.

Robyn smiled and left the room with the cloth.

"She still calls me 'Tony'..." Tony sighed.

"She just needs to get comfortable with saying the word 'dad'. I'm sure she's never really said it." I shrugged. "Now, I need to work out my other muscles." 

I walked toward the gym. JARVIS told me Steve was there, working out, so I decided to join him. When I entered the gym, Steve was by the punching bags, punching away. I sat on the bench next to him and started wrapping my hands. I didn't need to change, since I wore my workout clothes when flying.

"How is your flying?" Steve asked, pausing for a moment.

"Great. I think I've finally gotten it down." I smiled. I stood up and started to stretch.

"That's good." Steve started punching again.

I nodded. "Yeah, I'll have to show you some time."

Steve was wearing a well-fitted, blue shirt and grey sweatpants. He looked amazing as he worked out, and it was hard keeping my eyes from wandering. Beads of sweat dripped down his face, his shirt soaked. He must have been going at it for a while.

"Are you okay, Steve?" I asked, walking toward him.

"Fine." Steve grunted.

"You don't seem fine."

Steve ignored me and I couldn't help but think that maybe it was about Bucky again. I sighed and walked toward the large track a couple feet away, deciding Steve might have needed all of the punching bags. Getting into a running position, my legs tensed. We hadn't found anything about where Bucky might be. I even stayed at the tower this entire time, having moved out of Steve's apartment. I used all of Tony's technology to help me track him down, but Bucky was hiding well.