chapter 11

Happy Halloween bitches

TW// mild assault *viewer discretion is advised*

My birthday just so happened to fall right before Halloween. Usually Halloween's were uneventful and we just had a feast, but didn't we have a feast already every day?

I'm snapped out of my thoughts by Olivia and her insatiable planning.

"Vera, what are you dressing up as this year for Halloween?"

"What do you mean?" I ask super confused.

"Hufflepuff is throwing the third year and up party this year, we have to make sure our costumes are cute. I want to dance with Sirius." She says with a smile.

"Ok what costume do you have in mind?" I was never the super creative sort, so Olivia always picked our costumes.

"I was thinking, you dress up as a biker person know?" She looks at me excitedly practically  jumping out of her seat.

"Wait what?" I ask confused.

"You know leather jacket, tight pants and red lipstick."

"That's very stereotypical Liv."

"So? It would make you look really good." She says with a wink. I roll my eyes and slam my head down on the table.

"Ok then what are you going as?" I ask.

"Well, I was going to wear this." She says. She pulls out an outfit that was comprised of bell-bottoms, a flowly red shirt, round yellow sunglasses and a flower head band.

"This is very woodstocky." I say.

"That's the point. I'm going as a woodstock person!" She exclaims throwing her arms up.

"It's cute Liv, it's very you." I say blandly.

"I know, I'm sure he's going to ask me to dance." She says holding it up inspecting it. I grab the other outfit next to hers, my outfit.

"I know you hesitant, but it's so cute Vera. You should just wear it, c'mon." She says. The outfit entailed a short leather jacket, a bustier top, tight black jeans and a red lipstick.

"It's cute don't get me wrong, it's just a bit much." I say hesitantly. I never liked super tight clothing, so this was something very different.

"It's not that much. It's sexy, you would look so cute in it." I roll my eyes and pick it back up.

"I'm going to go try it on." I say starting to put it on.

I put it on and walk over to the mirror. Wow, I look good. It was tight fitting but, I liked how it looked.

"Wow, it's so cute! Very 50's I may add." Olivia says practically gushing with excitement.