chapter 17

Interesting conversations

The next couple of weeks, Sirius and I were on steady terms

The next couple of weeks, Sirius and I were on steady terms. We would say hi to each other, exchange sarcastic banter and even recently, we've been studying for our OWLS together. Well, not together together. Remus, Lily, Olivia and Nico are usually there. Occasionally, a few of the others.

Currently, Sirius, Lily, Remus, Olivia and I sat in the library, studying history of magic. Remus sat there reading through notes while Sirius sat there with his feet up, chewing on a muggle pen.

"These pens are so much better than quills. Why don't we just use these?" He queries. He suddenly comps down on the pen and the ink spills everyone all over his lips and onto his shirt.

"Uh Sirius, you got a little issue there." Says Remus pointing to his ink stained shirt. He looks down and back up with a shocked face.

"Bloody hell." He utters as takes off his vest, his tie and unbuttons the top buttons of his shirt. His slight abs were visible through his shirt and it didn't make it better that he tied up his hair with his wand. I couldn't help but notice how attractive he looked like this. The way his baby hairs fell subtly onto his face, the way he was so intently staring at a book and his visible body through his shirt. It made me blush.

I guess someone else had taken a notice to him too. Jolene Winters. She was a tall, dark hair, beautiful tan skin and the most gorgeous green eyes. She was a 5th year Gryffindor with a good reputation. Her heart breaker reputation was similar to Sirius'.

"Hey Black." She says coming over to our table. He sits up, takes his feet of the table and leans forward towards her.

"Well hey there Jolene." He says pulling the new pen out of his mouth. "What can I do for you on this fine evening?" He asks with a smirk.

"Well, Valentines is this weekend. Do you wanna chill maybe? Go to hogsmeade and get a butterbeer?" She asks fiddling with his hair seductively. Honestly, watching this display was like watching two horny primates communicate in nature. It was truly disgusting.

"Yea, that sounds like something I can arrange." He says touching her hair as well. He suddenly snaps out of his trance and stares back at the group.

"Bye Sirius." She says walking away slowly. He waves at her slowly watching her walk away staring at her ass as she goes.

"Why don't you go touch grass Black?" I add condescendingly. Remus and Lily snicker at me while Olivia sits there uncomfortably.

"Oi piss off Vera." He says angrily throwing a crumpled up piece of paper at me. I dodge it and throw him my middle finger. Madam Pince orders us to be quiet and we all piped down.

"What are doing tomorrow?" Olivia asks scribbling something down.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"Valentine's day. All of us don't have dates so we should do something all together." Lily suddenly makes a choked up noise and we all turn to look at her.