chapter 44

Seductress

 (please read authors note)

After classes, Olivia and I started to get our things ready to head to Lily and the other girls dorms.

"Hey, where's Nico been?" I ask Olivia. It had been a few days, and Nico had been a ghost.

"Oh, he's with his Ravenclaw girlfriend almost %100 now so." Olivia says with a shrug.

"Oh yea, I forgot about that. Didn't they shag and he ended up really liking her?" I ask. Olivia covers her ears and hums to cover up my voice.

"Don't talk about my brothers shags, I don't want to hear." She says one last time. I throw my hands in surrender and pretend to zip my lips and throw away the key.

"Are you bringing that lavender set?" I ask her.

"Yea, are you wearing your black one?" She asks me. I hold it up in my hand and she nods.

"So we're all set then?" She asks. I look around the room for anything else I might need and I couldn't find anything.

"No, we should probably go there before Mcgonagall does a common room check." I say. Olivia nods her head and we were off.

We quietly creeped our way to the common room door.

"You again." The fat lady says in disgust.

"Me again. Bludger." I say. Her door swings open as we pop inside.

There was a few Gryffindors in the common room, but overall it was pretty empty.

"Ah there you are, we were wondering when you'd pop up." Sirius says popping his head up from the couch. The boys make their way over to us and stand there in almost a barricade.

I try to push past them, but Sirius stops in front of me.

"Ah ah ah, you gotta give me a kiss on the cheek to pass through." He says pointing to his cheek. I try one last attempt to push through, but it was useless.

I pucker up my lips and raise them to his cheek as he closes his eyes in expectancy, this was my chance. I raised my palm instead and slapped him across the face. It wasn't a hard slap, I think the look on his face was just from surprise.

"Bye bye boys." I say as Olivia and I strut away from the both of them.

"That was bad-ass Vera." Olivia says with a giggle.

"Thanks Liv." I say as we dash up the stairs to the girls dorms.

I knock quietly in the dorm before it loudly swings open to see Dorcas.

"Hey you're here, come in." She says motioning for us to enter. We step inside to see it decorated with a strobe light that made the room different colors, Lily had on some really dancey pop music and the whole room smelt of hairspray.