chapter 21

Detention spooks

"You got detention?" Olivia shouts

"You got detention?" Olivia shouts. It was the day after the incident and everyone in the history of magic classes were very confused. I was currently sitting in my dorm, awaiting the time when I had to serve a detention. All five of us had detention together, which was not a good idea.

"Yea. James and his friends asked me to help them with a prank, but the idiots got me caught." I say angrily. They boys had tried to convince Mcgonagall it was their faults and not mine but, I was out of bed out after curfew so she had to do something.

"Where you the ones who changed the textbooks?"

"That would be me." I say pointing at myself. She quietly sits down next to me.

"So, was Remus just extra cute on a mission?" She asks staring at the wall. I continue to stare at her, she was so whipped.

"Really? I get detention and you ask if Remus looked cute?" I say. This girl only thought about boys I swear.

"Well yea, I bet you he looks hot when he's being all secretive and mysterious." She adds with a giggle. I roll my eyes at her.

"I didn't even see him, I was stuck with Sirius the whole time." I say quietly. Olivia had odd intuition, probably a witchy sense. She was always so good with emotions and all that I get scared if I show too much emotion, she can pick it up and try to make me face them. She thought the way I handled things was unhealthy, but I disagree.

"Sirius huh? He's cute." She says slyly.

"Yea I know you think he is, you were like in love with him for almost three years." I say bumping her arm. She laughs at me.

"Yea, I am aware." She says angrily. I laugh at her and make my way off my bed and into my closet. "When do you have to go?" She asks.

"In an maybe two hours. I was thinking of going to the kitchens and getting a snack, want to come?" I ask her. I had eaten a light dinner in the hopes of seeing Winnie. I hadn't seen her in a while and I missed her cute little manner.

"Oh no, I'm gonna stay here and study for a bit you go on." She says waving me off.

I walk the distance from my dorms, to the kitchen and quietly enter.

"Hello Winnie!" I shout as I close the door. I hear a symphony of pans and silverware clattering as I do.

"Oh Ms. Reynolds how good to see you. Winnie has missed you since the last time you visited. No Ms. Smith?" She asks. Winnie was always oh so curious, it's was I adored about her.

"No she's studying and I wanted a snack before I have to go to detention later." I say sadly, hopping up on the counter. The room was empty, which was odd. There was always elf doing something.

"Detention? What did Ms. Reynolds do to get detention?" She asks.

"I was caught pulling a prank with James Potter and his friends. Professor Mcgonagall caught me in a closet with Sirius Black." She stares at me wide-eyed.