chapter 51

Maps

"Vera! We need your help!"

"Are you commanding or asking me?"

"Please!" Sirius asks impatiently. I set the book down in my hand and stare at him.

"What?" I ask. He doesn't answer me as he grabs my arm and pulls me out of my dorm.

"Where are we going?" I ask as he takes me outside of the Hufflepuff common room.

"To my dorm." He says stiffly.

"Christ Black, take me to dinner first." I say with a chuckle.

"You're funny kitten." He says looking at me.

"Thanks, I try." I say lightly flipping my hair with a smile. He gives me a smug smile before he pulls me forward, closer and closer to the common room entrance.

"Come on." He says letting go of me and pushing me into the common room.

"Stop being so pushy." I say, moving his hands off my back.

"To the dorm we go." He says pointing to the stair case. I start to walk up the stairs before a ringing sound of whistling disrupts me.

"Hey! Nice score Black." Someone shouts from the couches. My head angrily whips around to see a group of 6th year boys laughing.

I strut over to the couch and get right up in their faces, "Like hell we would. Shut the fuck up and think with your brain and not your micro-penis!" I shout as I quickly strike him across the face.

"Yea, what she said!" Sirius shouts back in defense. I roll my eyes at his attempt to defend me.

"Let's go." I say pulling his collar up the stairs. I was fuming at the stupid assumption. Was that all Sirius was known for? Was that all the girls were deemed too? A good score? It became clear in that second that girl who associated with Sirius wasn't a girl anymore, she was just a good score.

"Lost in thought?" He asks me.

"Oh um, yea." I say with a light smile. We make our way to the door and he opens it, motioning for me to go forward.

"Ladies first." He says with a smirk. I rolled my eyes as I pushed him in and walked in after him.

The whole room was dark. Only the outline of the boys beds were visible along with some of the things on their nightstands.

"Hello Ms. Potter." A voice boomed through the room. I could hear the door slam shut loudly as my body jumped in surprise. I looked behind me to see that Sirius had been gone and I couldn't seem to see him.

"It's Reynolds dumbass. I can't see any of you, turn on the fucking lights." I say squinting to see if anyone might be visible.

"Vera," someone says with a sigh, "just go with it ok?" I could hear it was James.