chapter 48

Stop avoiding it

"Am I pretty?"

"Are we seriously going to have this conversation now?" I ask Sirius. He lets out a offended scoff.

"You're very pretty Pads." James says, patting his shoulder.

"I know I am but every girl doesn't think so apparently. They kept whispering shit as I walked by but when I asked, they said figure it out." My eyes dart to Olivia as we meet each other's gazes in a panicked look, oh shit. They found out.

"Why are you two staring at each other?" Nico asks. Olivia blinks before looking back at her brother.

"I um- I just-," she looks at me for help and all I do is shrug, "ladies issues." She blurts out. All the boys at the table sit there quietly.

"Oh um, do you need chocolate?" Remus asks, almost unsure of what to do otherwise.

"Um, sure." She says reluctantly as Remus digs through his bag. She grabs out a chocolate bar and hands it to her.

"Need anything else?" He asks her.

"No, I'm good." She says with a smile, bitting her lip slightly.

"I'm bleeding from my vagina too, chocolate me." I say holding my hands out. The boys all cry out in disgust and wince.

"Do you have to say it like that?" Nico asks, covering his ears.

"Like what? Vagina, vagina, vagina!" I shout in his ears as he attempts to cover them.

"Shut it!" Nico yells out.

"You are such a little prat." I say, falling back in my chair.

"Do you want us to walk you back to your dorm?" James asks us. Ever since they found out about that night, they won't let me walk alone anywhere.

"You don't have too James, I'll be fine." I say grabbing my bag. He gives me a stern look as I groan. "It's daylight and I'm walking with Olivia, I'll be ok." I reassure him.

"It's fine, we can walk you." James says, motioning for the other boys at the table to get up with him.

We move out of the library and head out into the hallway.

"You never answered the question." Sirius says moving in next to me.

I jump in fear at the sudden shock of his voice,"Merlin Sirius! Do you have to be any quieter?" I ask.

"Oh kitten, I can be as loud as you want." He says smirking at me. I shove his face away as I scoff.

"Prat." I whisper.

"Answer the question Reynolds!" Sirius shouts back at me.

I stop to look at him, "Make me Black." I challenge him. The group had miraculously moved forward away from us, we were essentially invisible. He slowly backs me up into the nearest wall, with a smirk. I tried my best to move anyway that wouldn't have me literally backed against a wall.