chapter 26

In a stairway

TW* mild SA viewer discretion is advised

"I'm so nervous."

"Livvy you'll do great."

"Or you'll fail and be a total loser."

"Shut the fuck up Nico." I say slapping him upside the head. We were all just minutes away from taking our final OWLS.

Our fourth year was finally coming to an end and I could never be happier. Don't get me wrong, I love all my friends but I hate school. I hated being so far from home and I hated the workload.

"You ok?" Remus asks me. I had been staring at the floor, simply contemplating life. Lucky for me, I got to leave school just before the last day to go to Ilvermorny to see Foster's graduation ceremony.

"Yea just nervous." Remus grabs me and pulls me in for a tight hug. I smell his warm smell of chocolate and old books.

"You'll do great V, you're already so prepared." He says with a smile.

"You're kind of amazing Remus." I say with a smile.

"I know V, I know." He says pulling my head back down to his chest, giving it a few pats. I hear some heavy breathing coming from the side and I turn my head to see Olivia, panicking.

"Uh Remus? You should probably go help her, she needs it more than me." I say pushing his towards her. He looks back at me stunned as I motion for him to go to her.

I stand there for a second just watching them interact. You don't need to be a legilimens to be able to tell what they were thinking, they're faces said it all.

"You staring into space again?" I turn around to see a pair of gray eyes staring at me.

"For your information, I was staring at that." I say pointing at Olivia and Remus. He lets out a fake gag and I turn to look at him with a sour face. "What is your problem?" I add.

"Love, makes me sick." He says.

"You are so bitter." I add with a scoff. "They're so sweet look at them, he's happy and she's happy."

"Yea but she has him wrapped around his finger, why date when you can just have fun?" He exclaims.

"You manwhore." I add. He turns and looks at me.

"What's that supposed to mean?" He adds offended.

"You won't settle down or anything like that, you fool around with girls and don't give two shits about their feelings. No girl that I know wants to fool around and then be tossed out like trash Sirius." It was true, most of the Hufflepuff girls he messed around with always came into the common room crying because they felt like total shit. It wasn't fair that he didn't care and she did. He didn't care about others feelings.