234. Rogue x Male Reader (Worth to try)

X-Men is owned by Marvel. 

   Better not to, as I still resist to not fall into that 'Tall Vampire Lady' meme and not to create any shot with Dimitrescu, nah.

   Daniela is far better, change my mind.

   I decided to cut almost everything about (Y/N) mutation as this story was long enough, and it kinda affected romance, but I wasn't sure what option was better. Like always remember that it is a work of a fiction and don't try to stick it to any canonical timeline or anything other than just I hope fun to read. Enjoy.

   Sorry for a delay, but lately my entire city was cut off Internet for some hours, and also I started playing Dragon Age origins with intend to end it this time around and yeah... Playing in free time cut your other plans.

News!

   There is a chance that in 'near' future will be next requests special, but I'm not sure as lately I thought about doing 'frozen in time' ones from past, but... Seeing Lara Croft request, eh – kinda hard for me to come up with a solid idea as for me 'Lara Croft' persona always was Kate Walker from Siberia series, as I never played any of Croft games. Sad. Anyway, prepare your ideas for requests, as I will probably most likely pick requests with some 'backstory' help for me.

Enjoy!

*****

(Y/N): Stupid old mut

   The young man sighed leaning against one of the walls in Charles Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters. He was pissed and only respect for professor X prevented him from sneaking out from here. ARGH! Even thinking about leaving make me feel like that meddling grumpy beaver! I don't care about his love triangle problems, but why he needs to scratch others relationships with his stupid claws.

   He had in his mind one of 'teachers' – Wolverine or Logan to friends. Yeah, friends... Jeez, he is a perfect example of us being a big dysfunctional family! (Y/N) from his first days here never wanted to be the object of interest of a short almost wild mutant. It took long for him to learn why he was so high in 'ranks' and had some sort of soft spot in Xaviers heart.

   For him Logan was annoying, old and nosy. He was probably one of the most experienced persons in a fight, but also very straightforward and thick minded. You didn't need a mind read powers to see tension between their lovely red-headed teacher, Scott and Logan. It was clear for young mutant that they had a long history, and it's far from them being more than comrades.