240. Yandere Kali Belladonna x Bartender faunus MR

RWBY is owned by Monty Oum and Rooster Teeth.

Imagine Kali as her younger persona at start of the story, kinda hard to find pictures for her to be young/drinking etc.  Also, just ignore that I used Belladonna as her surname, it just needed to be like that for this charm.  

It was requested by Zombomusic. Hope you will enjoy it like everyone else!

I will take a little break from posting again as I believe last updates filled your minds for now. I got some personal stuff to do and also there is a big events coming like D2R, R8, Dbd R chapter etc.  

Remember to write your requests per month here (link also in comments section)

https://www.wattpad.com/1050917148-females-x-male-reader-vol-2-readers-can-request

*****

    Work as a bartender in only one open night bar for the entire Menagerie could be considered as a bless. It was difficult at times when it got crowded with young people seeking for an easy way to gather courage to ask their crushes. Faunus owner of it needed help as him being already older man in his sixties – With each hour it was harder and harder to clean, prepare drinks to maintain friendly conversations and watch out for any shady persons that showed inside.

   Menagerie wasn't a perfect place in Remnant – no, it wasn't Vale or Atlas with peace and order. It was rather easy to find around their island poor children with their parents dead due to hard situation of faunus race. Owner of the bar once just found a mere shadow of a teenager – Hungry, dirty...

   The Old man wasn't an Angel – He did it mostly for his own gain and hired – not adopted – young teenager as his full time bartender. The young man was of course so happy and grateful that never declined spending entire nights inside the bar as sole worker. The Owner now just sat – just like a mere guest, observing everything. It was a perfect plan knowing that his own health wasn't in good state.

   (Y/N) quickly started to like his new work – life. Learned everything as quickly he could pay attention to every detail of how a true bartender should act and work. Slowly he made slight friendship and connections with faunus that constantly visited their bar. As it was one of the bigger and official attractions for their race on Menagerie.

   He quickly learned how to recognize civil, workers, members of White Fang... It wasn't hard considering how different they acted in their free time. (Y/N) sometimes learned very interesting stories from veterans or lovely drams from older ladies that come to drink their sorrows away.

   One night was just like that. It wasn't crowded as usual, probably because it was Monday. (Y/N) cleaned one of the beer glasses with his white apron when doors to the bar opened and a young woman made her way inside. A little shaky steps in his opinion, yet his eyes could see that she wasn't just a typical teenage female going into her young womanhood – No, she knew how it was on Menagerie, probably a late member of White Fang.

   Her amber eyes quickly moved around the entire bar – Scouting area – and stepped closer to him behind a counter. She sat on a stool with folded hands on the wooden counter asked for a drink. (Y/N) not really being interested in female – Of course from time to time his eyes lingered on some interesting aspect of his race females, but he knew better. No romancing in work – Totally not romancing White Fang members. He heard stories how feisty female faunus could be.