235. RWBY x MR (Grimm Lake) - Introduction

RWBY is owned by Monty Oum and Rooster Teeth.

   Finally, finished DAO and one of my friends send me this... That made my day enough to write this fic, omg what a diamond.

   It was in my mind for some time, and lately I wanted to create it. I wasn't sure about the perfect moment to end first chapter, and not being sure if people will like it... I decided for a short introduction chapter, before first death. Yeah, for now it is kinda idea based on B-class old movies. Everything now is up to my reader if you wish for a second chapter then vote, write a comment -show interest and your activity. I'm sure it will get a more spicy in next chapters if you desire for more of this little idea. 

   There is some Easter eggs. One is when you will look for a three seconds into Salem eyes on her picture. Enjoy. 

Cheers.

*****

Ruby: Yaay! We are going on a trip, we will make a big- big fire camp, yes (Y/N)? Please, say yes!

   (Y/N) chuckled with a quick nod seeing puppy-eyed Ruby moving a head of their little group with great excitement. It was already refreshing event even before they arrived at Grimm lake resort. Young man wasn't sure why they bus stopped several kilometers before main building and some wooden made around the lake in the center. There wasn't any solid road there?

Ruby: Great. Weisss, show some smile on your stony face. I'm sure there will be some sand around the lake for us to sunbathe. Water will be warm right? It is rather warm days lately, with sun melting my skin!

   White haired girl narrowed her eyes at a quirky younger girl not really understanding all of this fuss about camping. Some professional musical in gorgeous and distingious museum yes – Lazy day under a sun with her creamy skin getting red? As Weiss hated the fact that she only needed SECONDS of sunbath and her skin was tomato red – instead of a cute shade of brown. Camping was one of last ideas of fun for school princess.

Weiss: Smile? My feet hurt! There are bugs already biting on my skin. Bloody vampires. There is nothing to be happy about. I need a shower.

(Y/N): Yeah, about that-

Blake: Really? You never told her?

Weiss: Told what? What's the matter?

(Y/N): Well, landlady that is our host said that they had a problem with pipes, and they didn't repaired them in time.

   Weiss Schnee stopped with her heavy backpack falling loudly on the ground, then from her hands two bags did same. No shower? No, that's not true. Blake, Ruby and (Y/N) observed their friend with clear concern knowing that she was a perfect example of school princess pampered by her rich parents and she loved to overact even after little things.

(Y/N): Uh, but there is a functional toilet. I promise, she said it was a little old one used only in moments when the bathroom in the main building wasn't available.

Blake: That's right, don't you worry icicle. There is an old and small wooden toilet probably somewhere next to the main building. I'm just curious if there will be some toilet paper, or we were expected to bring some... Huh, neat.