Joke note

It was joke. Wattpad staff is a joke and will never directly approach you. Only bots that you cannot respond.

Hello,

due to a message I got from Wattpad staff last night I decided to agree with their demands. As you can see in some stories pictures are quickly disappearing, that is a first sign of 'content check' as Wattpad is slowly drifting from writers that publish in 'Fanfiction' sections, as most use a base of not their real work - DxD, RWBY, etc. They don't really want to test the patience of original authors and lawyers.

It is mostly made by people that gain cash from creating content (with lemons, mostly) basing on biggest books like Harry Potter. It was really stupid to think that no one will notice it after a time, and while with music on sites like twitch it took some time, now when people read in houses more than ever original authors are literally pissed by this. I would be pissed honestly.

There is also a problem with other sites trying to recruit writers of wattpad and fanfic writers cannot promote their stories/accounts due to content not basing on their own creation, but other sources.

It's a short, quick note, because I wanted to give you enough time to read this and -

Decision was made, and I thought that their ultimatum wasn't fair, so my profile will be deleted in the coming week after my e-mail to staff.

You still got time to read your fav stories made by me - one last time before they will disappear forever.

I decided also to publish little updates to my unfinished books for my readers to at least learn proper ending to each story. 

~ Veriase