244. Older Possessive Rias Gremory x Younger Forced MR (Rias-sama) - DxD

High School DxD is owned by Ichiei Ishibumi.

This was requested by BillyReb

Have fun reading it!

(Y/N) - Your name.
(L/N) - Last name.
(E/C) - Eyes color.
(H/C) - Hair color

(M/N) - Mother name

(F/N) - Father name 

(R/W) - Random name woman

Thinking

Age works a bit different probably in this story due to my lack of knowledge how it works in original story. You just need to understand that (Y/N) grow ups with Rias as his 'older sister' figure, maybe his mother friend, but for sure not as old woman and devils grow up a bit faster than humans also different society. 

Rias should be considered an 'early' Milf from (Y/N)'s perspective.

Warning: A bit of suggestive moments from middle of story. All plays in your head, tho, I never stated what happened in stone words, wink. 

*****

 106 years old Rias

*****

     Rias Gremory was visiting her long time friend that got very close ties to her family and clan, but sadly their blood never crossed before. Sadly? It was an opportunity for the future of our families. (M/N) (L/N) was a sole mother after losing her husband shortly after giving birth to their only one child – male heir and legacy of (L/N) clan. (M/N) was devastated after this event and learning about the fact that from now on she will be alone raising their child wasn't helping.

   Gremory clan of course wasn't staying numb to this situation and under of influence of Rias, her mother Venelana took mother and child under their wing and protection of Gremory household. Bloody red haired friend of (M/N) was ecstatic about having one of her best friends so close. She was instantly smitten by a little baby named (Y/N) who liked to take Rias red strands into his little cute hands and pull – Rias was never angry at the little guy for this, she took it as a way for him to communicate his interest and also obvious admiration.

   Rias wasn't sure at that point why she was so taken in by taking care of little guy and child of her best friend, but somehow it turned to daily visits. Once suddenly in one visit of her (M/N) surprised young devil with following words.

(M/N): You both look so cute Rias-chan, if I wouldn't know you I would think you want to steal my little sunshine for yourself. Ahahah, you're blushing Rias ~ Awww, at least wait for him to grow up a bit before you will rock his world.

Rias: (M/N)! You are so mean to me... (Y/N) is an adorable baby, when he will grow up - I'm going to spoil him with my manga and anime collection!

(M/N): Oh, I'm sure of this. I hope you will not mess with his mind to early my dear with specific genres hmmm? Rias?

   (Y/N) was extending his little hands from the lap of his mother towards Rias that giggled, leaning closer and letting him play with her long hair. He was the first boy who was allowed to touch something as ethereal and important for a female devil as her precious hair. It was like corona on princess head.

Rias: Yes (M/N)?

(M/N): If... If ever my little (Y/N) would be left alone... You would take care of him for me, right? I know I shouldn't potentially leave that big burden for my best friend, but... You, and your family... Did too much for me, for my clan... I just-