236. The Plague x MR (Dead by Daylight)

Dead by Daylight is owned by Behaviour Interactive. 

 Why I ever created something horrible like this? Warning! Disgusting short story, you read it on your own responsibility.

I still wait for your opinions about Requests Specials problem and also Grimm Lake.

You should probably not enjoy this one.

*****

 Adiris: Addanika!

Adiris: Addanika!

    He heard several coughs from The Plague standing in front of him with her back towards him. She was very tall, but being on his knees she seemed in his eyes as some sort of living giant. His eyes ogled every part of her uncovered skin... Or more rather flesh, as her once human body was covered with nasty bubbles of oil. She was completely under the influence of plague her nation encountered in forgotten past.

   Her skin resembled of ash, but surprisingly there wasn't any foul odor coming from her. (Y/N) wasn't sure if she even felt pain in this limbo. Maybe, she still remembers? Maybe she is just replaying it each trial, again and again until... Until nothing, there is no end to this madness.

Adiris: You are really compassionate survivor to... Cough, exchange your own life for others. You showed a great symbol of empathy, lately hard to see among your group.

(Y/N): It's nothing, just a human reaction. You should know this. You are different from them. I can see this. Why you chose this fate?

   Once High Priestess titled her head to side raising left plagued hand and looking at it with something in her unblinking eyes. It wasn't regret, no. He was right, she was in this place, because it was her own decision and unlike other Killers – She was different. Adiris was proud of it, seeking help in Entity, knowing it was better than her own fate.

Adiris: My name is Adiris – High Priestess of Babylon. It means in your language – Empathy. I did it for my own people, as High Priestess should do, for greater good of my doomed nation. It wasn't fair... My calls never answered, not matter how... How many died by this disease, nothing but Entity answered my calls. Blessed or not. I sacrificed everything of mine for their survival, preservation of my people fate. Their legacy.

(Y/N): I understand why it chose you... Your faith is your greatest attribute.

   Cough, cough... (Y/N) wasn't sure, but her voice sounded like her throat was burning with each breath of air. It was very dim in this place she brought him, was it still a temple of purgation? How it is even possible for Entity to allow this blasphemy happening now? It cannot feel emotion, cannot learn anything from this. Why then not send me back to firecamp, to my friends? He missed a little of slimy material slowly run down from her body.