215 . RWBY x Male Reader - (Secret Personality) - Part III

RWBY is owned by Monty Oum and Rooster Teeth.

This was requested by IceDragonForce9 and DumpsterPizza. Have fun reading it!

(A/N): Yes I know that after this part probably some readers will ask for next part. 

*****

Yang: You will never understand how much I hate you... Cursed by being related to shitty Branwen tribe. Fucking joke. You know why I tell my friends various bad ones? Because my own life is not better than them, and I can't find anything more enjoyable... Everything because of your stinky cold blood in my veins... Mother.

   Yang Xiao Long was livid. Young woman emotions was always her biggest problem, because for years she needed to hide them deep inside her heart. Behind the wall of lies, and illusions. Next to her lying on bed made from gold coins was her mother. Famous leader of Branwen tribe – Raven Branwen.

Raven: Always coming to my lair only to complain about your lineage... You should be proud of who you are, and how strong you will be. I can see this craving deep in your lilac eyes. Thirst for preciousness, to make comfy lair of your own... Yes, show me your red eyes, your true form.

Yang: Don't you dare plague my mind with your lies. I told enough of my own... I don't have anything because of this. Nothing! Just like you...

   Raven placed her hand on exposed thigh and slowly giggled, but for Yang ears it sounded more devilish than pleasant. She is so fucking unpleasant to talk with. My own mother. She really thought that everything will be fine showing after some years and showing me... What I will become in future? No. I just awakened it.

Raven: Somehow I'm fine with what I have... My tribe, my lair filled with shiny trophies most would never see... Even my blood was passed to you, and you WILL continue this lineage. You can't hide your true nature for all life. It started lingering already inside your heart, you want all of this.

Yang: I refuse to have all of this. Do you even loved my father? Or it was another... Filthy trophy for you to stock inside this lair.

   Raven eyes flashed dangerously, but quickly smile took place on her mature face. Older woman started playing with her necklaces. Yang sighed seeing that nothing will change her mother attitude. I'm not here for this... I just want to again ease my pain on her.

Raven: I see... Is he strong?

Yang: What? Can you be fucking serious for a second?! I know it is hard for us, but please... You should be more experienced than me, more mature, yet...

Raven: You - my precious daughter hate me so much, but in the end you always come here to seek my wisdom. One thing could put an end to all of your problems. Just accept deep down who you are. Trust me that your cravings... You know which cravings will be worst to shun, and try to forget.

Yang: You don't understand your own daughter!

   Yang eyes turned crimson red, with some bluish smoke coming out from her mouth and nose. She wants for me to accept this... THIS IS WHY I CAN'T HAVE NORMAL LIFE.

Yang: I needed to break his heart because of this! No one will accept me knowing about my secret... It is too late after lying so much. Too much pain.

Raven: Dumb little girl. Can you imagine... Your own tribe, your own lair filled with big amounts of gold... Your own lineage created with your... Loved one. Your nature don't had anything to do with it. This power is just a chance for you to succeed, and gain more than others. That's all, this simple Yang.

   Young woman was tempted by her own mother voice... So many promises, are they just empty dreams? I resisted and struggled to hide all of this. My... True nature. Yang head dropped with her eyes looking at hands slowly filling with yellow scales instead of her normal pale skin.

Raven: That's right my daughter. Give in into your desires, gain more power from your heritage and take a tight grasp on your future.

   Raven Branwen looked at her daughter being proud that finally, after years of refusing she finally decided to fully try her true nature. In front of her instead of young woman stood grown up dragoness. Her wild and long honey hair now reached almost her feet with two mighty wings moving lightly on her left and right part of body. Some parts of her body was now covered with light-golden scales, and lilac eyes faded giving place red ones that looked at her own mother with... Strength.

Yang: No more lies and lost opportunities on my happiness.

   She raised her hands with big smile on her face... Spiky fangs touched her lower lip, and excitement was rising in dangerous amounts inside the young woman body. Finally, I'm free to do what I want... I need to gather my own precious things and most important one... Golden heart of my beloved one.

Yang: No one will stop me.

   Long-lived heritage of humanoid dragons sparked again in veins of young Yang Xiao Long from Branwen tribe. Their world will again be reminded about most strong beasts breed...