237. Yandere DxD x Secret Elder Lycan Teacher MR

High School DxD is owned by Ichiei Ishibumi.

It was requested by NCWorld055. Have fun reading it!

    As opportunity for Reader being History teacher I really wanted to push some buttons with real part of C-history, but not really knowing how wattpad stays with them – Ex. Some sites like ttv bans/mutes people for mentioning oh, so unreal 'controversial' event. I hate politic correctness, it is not a way to create real tolerance. They just create a circle, but now with the other group slowly changing place of another, but who cares.

   This story almost died in development hell as at half of it I wasn't sure where it was going with the plot, and honestly it could be twice long with all the ideas I considered, but it was long enough for the author of the request to wait for it. Ending can seem to you as some perverted fantasy of Akeno, but no. Trust me it is a bit more mysterious than that, yet I believe you can guess the truth behind all of this charade.

   With this request done – I will start picking requests from first chapter, see it and write your requests each month from now on!

*****

   Rias Gremory is a devil heiress of her clan after her older brother Sirzechs and also a first-year college student at Kuoh Academy

   Rias Gremory is a devil heiress of her clan after her older brother Sirzechs and also a first-year college student at Kuoh Academy. President of the Occult Research Club and so called by students 'Number-one beauty or one of Two Great Ladies'. Everyone knows her in school, but of course almost half never knew parts after – Beauty label.

   Blue-eyed young woman was always optimist, and very kind to people close to her, but had also a violent side for bad-mouthing humans. Sometimes it was a very 'Angelic type of joke' for her seeing that her and members of peerage she gathered acted more human compared to their beliefs on Devils.

   She still held dearly to her childhood hobby of reading manga and seeing from time to time anime, but after coming to Kuoh red head also took seriously all lessons there. There was one person responsible for this fact, and it was him who lit a sparkle and showed everyone in their academy that lessons can be very captivating.

   This human was their history professor (Y/N) (L/N), a foreigner from probably England if Rias would guess from his habits in class. He is quite fit for a teacher– As Akeno constantly reminded her after classes... Eh, Rias was sure that some unhealthy student-teacher admiration coming from her Queen was responsible for another beauty never skipping his lessons. It wasn't a surprise as both were raised together and the red head was aware of fetishes and turn on.

   Sometimes their teacher acted as an ancient man who was at the fruit of his life while he still looked like being in his early thirties! Rias was a little embarrassed of the truth that she wouldn't mind bump into him in some club by accident that could end in as the start of a romantic fling. He was a real man in academy instead of that stupid boys ogling each girl skirt for eventual flash of panties. Soo, immature – inexperienced. Boring for a young woman that wanted something else... A lifelong partner.