238. Rita Wheeler/Mox Bouncer x MR (It started with a Bat) Cyberpunk2077

Cyberpunk 2077 is owned by CDPR with universe owned by Mike Pondsmith

It was requested by DreamersPhoenix. Hope you will enjoy it as everyone else! 

Soo, maybe some synthwave vibes for this chapter, huh? 

*****

V: You shittin' me, dawg

    Valerie laughed placing her boots on top of the little table inside one of 'private' booths sometimes used for important conversations between main players inside Lizzie's bar as headquarters for the Mox gang. (Y/N) just shrugged not really caring if other street kid will believe him or not, they were friends for long enough to not trust their stories completely. As usual each would spike them, trying in the process to influence opinion on another. As your reputation was everything in Night City.

(Y/N): Really V. I had to get new teeth implants from local ripper, that bitch got a strong hand can tell ya.

V: Wait, I trust you that lovely bouncer at doors destroyed your ass with her bat, but on the other hand I will never believe about your crystal like reputation to not irk her enough to do it. What exactly you did to that blueberry with skin glistening more than newly washed car.

   (Y/N) sighed eying entry to their booth somehow not sure if Rita Wheeler was still on her shift - away to eavesdropping. Being together with a braindance/nightclub female bouncer could be a challenge. Wait, almost every night in Night City was a challenge.

(Y/N): Ok, you got me. Maybe I was a little to straightforward with my intent-questions. She is a bit of easy on the eye.

V: Yea, just stop playing around – Tell me already, you surely not- Wow. You are really asshole sometimes.

(Y/N): Sometimes, like you aren't a total bitch to others. Woah, it was just a joke with total, but bitch sticks even if you hate it.

V: Just spill it. I got a meeting with Evelyn later, and she will not be pleased with me slacking with types like you. She probably hates you already.

(Y/N): Sweet Eve? She is a bit too rough on the edges for my taste, but whatever you like.

   Valerie just sighed rolling her eyes in process seeing in front of her a man who could be an example of a typical sole male in a world filled with beautiful women. He would still be a picky dick.

(Y/N): Rita got a very interesting part of her anatomy covered by work of brilliant ripper. I just wanted to check if they are also... Hmm, replaycable or natural. Long story short, she wasn't pleased with my hand.