New Friends

~Calums POV~

Sitting in a hospital is really boring. I had been sitting here since Rebecca came into the hospital. It is weird sitting in a white room but then again it is still dark. Rebecca kept moving around in her sleep which made me more conserned. She is getting better but the docter said that she had to stay in the hospital for a couple more days before she went home. I felt bad for her. Laying there on a hospital bed. It actually broke my heart.

"Hey Mate," Luke said. I didn't even notice him walk in. He sat down on the other side of Rebecca and just looked at me. "You should go home, you look tired and you have been here for more than a day," I nodded my head yes and got up to go home. Even after what luke did to her, I still trust him because He is my best mate, and I will always trust him to take care of rebecca.

~Lukes POV~

I walked in to Rebecca's hospital room to see Calum still sitting in the same position he was the last time I was here. I told him to go home because he looked really tired. He got up and walked out the door while I sat there just waiting for Rebecca to wake up, wondering why she would do this to herself. She just layed there lifeless, until a smile came upon her face.I chuckled at the way she smiled. All of a sudden her eyes opened and she sat up. She looked at me with anger but she also had some happiness in her face.

"Why did you laugh at me," She put a frown on her face.

"Wait, you heard that?" I asked.

"Yep, I woke up right when you walked in," She said smiling.I laughed onc again and she leaned over and hugged me. It felt nice to have herarms around me once again. I took a deep breath and leaned back. She let go, and leaned back as well. She smiled and then grbbed her phone.

~Rebecca's POV~

I grabbed my phone and dicided to text ashton.

TO: BRUHTHA :) - Hey Bruh!

FROM: BRUHTHA :) - UR UP!

TO:BRUHTHA :) - yeah, I got a haedache but Luke is here if I pass out again.

FROM: BRUHTHA :) - oh... Good!

TO: BRUHTHA :) - u should come visit me sometime today!

FROM: BRUHTHA :) - I WILL!!!

FROM: LUKEY! - who u txting?!?

Right then I started bursting out laughing. I looked up from my phone to see him sitting there smirking.

"You know you could have just said it aloud instead of texting me," I said.

"I know, and I just wanted to barge into your conversation." He said still smirking. I laughed and set my phone down.

"When do you think I am going to get out of here," I asked him.

" Maybe today or tomorrow," He said. I could see the consern in his face. I really did still love me, But I love calum now, and he knows that. I gave him a weak smile and grabbed my phone again. This time I went on twitter. I scrolled through my twitter feed and noticed Tyler Oakley, my Favorite youtuber, had mentioned me in a tweet.

"Oh my god! @RebeccaHayes I hope you are ok!" it said. I dicided the nicest thing to do was to dm him.

TO:@TylerOakley-I am ok... dont worry!

Right away he messaged me back.

FROM:@TylerOakley- GOOD! I am so glad you dmed me! I am a huge fan!
TO:@TylerOakley-funny! i am a huge fan of you to!
FROM:@TylerOakley-we should met up soon!
TO:@TylerOakley- maybe when I get out of the hospital!
FROM:@TylerOakley-Great!