Happiness

I walked around the park with calum while everybody else talked to Jack and Tyler. We walked over to the swings and I sat down while Calum pushed me.

"So what are you going to name them?" Calum asked.

"I was thinking if one was a girl her name would be Maria anne, like her first name would be Maria and her middle would be Anne, and if one was a boy then I would name him Jacob or Austin." I smiled.

"What if both are girls or both boys?" He asked.

" Then the girls names would be Maria and Anne and the boys names would be Jacob and austin," I laughed. Calum stopped pushing me and just stood there leaning over my head. It was kinda like the way spiderman was hanging upside down. I just sat there looking at his eyes, he laughed and then leaned in and kissed me. I laughed and smiled into the kiss.

"What are you laughing at," Calum said as He stopped kissing me.

"its Just the way you kissed me. Its just like the way spiderman kissed that girl in the movie." I laughed some more. He smiled and leaned back in and continued kissing me.

~Lukes POV~

I was talking to niall when I noticed Calum Kissing Rebecca. I was jealous. I knew I was. I knew I would never win her heart back. I just wished she would have kissed me like that. I wish we had what she has with him. I wish that we were never broken up and that we were still together. I wish that was me kissing her like that.

I was broken out of my thought when someone tapped on my sholder. I turned around to see Micheal standing there. I smiled at him and he sat down next to me.

"I know you still like her." He said looking me into the eyes.

"What makes you think that," I asked.

"The way you look at her. The way you were just looking at her," He said. I sighed  and just looked down at the floor

"I will never have her again. She will never be mine, and its all my fault because I screwed up." I felt tears coming to my eyes as i said that. I couldn't stand looking at them kissing anymore, so I got up and walked away.

~Rebecca's POV~

Calum had continued to kiss me until I saw Luke walk away. I told Calum to stop and he did. I got up from the swing and walked towards Luke.

"Luke!" I shouted. He turned around and I noticed he had tears in his eyes."Whats wrong," I asked him.

"I still love you and I know you probably already know that but I can't stand the sight of you being happy with him because you were never happy with me. I just wish you were still with me. I wish that was me kissing you on the swing." I said. His eyes started to get watery even more. I gave him a weak smile and gave him a hug. He wrapped his arms around my torso and started to sobb.

"Im glad that you are being straight forward with me, and I know you still love me. I was happy with you and I still am. Even if we aren't dating. I am just glad you are still in my life."I wispered into his ear. He let go and just looked at me.

"Do you think we will ever go back out together," He asked.

"I can't make any promises," I said to Luke giving him a sympathetic look. He just stood there looking at me. I knew what he wanted. HE wanted to kiss me, but he knew he couldn't because Calum stood there looking at both of us. I gave him a hug and walked away. I walked back to Calum and smiled.

"What was that about," Calum asked.

"He was just sad about what happened earlier today." I said sitting back down on the swing. Calum sat down on the swing next to me and started to sing. His voice was beautiful just like him. But when he sang it made me think of everything me and Luke did together, ajnd all of this makes me wonder... Am I happy with Calum or do I want to Be with Luke?
_______________________________________________________________________________

Sorry this is a short Chapter... I am trying so hard to update but I have to much stuff going on so it is going to be a little while. Please dont be mad. COMMENT VOTE! follow me on twitter @Vcakes7 and kik me @Vcakes7 THNKS! BYE!