The concert

Hi! I think im going to try to make this longer than usual because i was reading my book and it seemed like it was very short but when i write it doesn't so i will try to make it longer!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Me and Luke both finished our food and took a picture with the emplayees and as we were leaving Luke got a text from harry.

Luke's POV

I got a text from harry as we were leaving the little vegitarian shop.

"Where are you guys!?!" he texted me.

"Were at the little vegitarian shop down the street.We'll meet you guys at the arena. OK?" I texted  him back. We walked around when Rebecca started to humm a song thatI knew.

Rebecca's POV

I started to humm a song then luke started to sing the song so I sung along

You would not believe your eyes

If ten million fireflies

Lit up the world as I fell asleep

Cause they fill the open air

And leave teardrops everywhere

You think me rude but I'd just stand and stare

I'd like to make myself believe

that planet earth turns slowly

its hard to say that I'd rather stay awake

when i'm asleep...

We sang our hearts out and people started to gather aroung us. When we were done people started clapping and Luke said something to the people and started to hand out tickets to his concert tonight.

"here are free tickets to our concert tonight. Please come!"He said.

We walked alittle bit more when I started whinning because my feet were hurting.

"Do you want me to carry you,"Luke asked me and then I started to blush.

He stopped walking and I jumped into his arms i felt like I was a little princess again. We walked a little bit more when Luke started whinning because I hadn't kissed him yet so I put my lips against his to make him happy then he started to walk more and then he stopped because we were already at the arena but it was only four in the evening so me and luke walked around a little more andthen we stopped at a resteraunt to get dinner. It turned out to be a big resteraunt so we had fans walk up to us all night.

We sat down and the waiter gave us our menu's and of course I ordered a vegitarian meal an so did luke.

Right when we got our food one of Luke's fans walked up She asked for lukes autograph and then she she started asking us questions.

"Who are you," She asked me.

"I'm Lukes girlfriend and Ashtons little sister,"I said

"Why are you dating her,"She said with a rude tone to luke.

"Because I can and she Is the only girl who understands me so can we please be left alone to eat."he said trying to be nice.

"Okay but I have back stage passes to your concert tonight so theres no getting away from me,"She said while she was walking away.  We started to eat and when we were done we went to the arena to meet the boys. Wen we found them they said that I went on stage In five minutes I was so nervous that I fet like I was going to puke so I ran to the bathroom and Ashton ran after me.

"Whats wrong,"he asked.

"I cant go out there,"I said

"Yes you can now come here,"He said as I walked out of the stall and he gave me a hug. I walked out on stage and introduced my self then I started to sing and luke walked out singing and it was like this afternoon all over again.

Everybody else sang and when the concert was over it was time for the backstage people to come and when we saw the little girl we told the boys to cover for us and we ran.=

Nialls POV

When the little girl walked up to us we said that they left to go home because they were tired and she made a sad face and turned around and left.

Rebecca's POV

We had left and we sat in the changing room talking about random thing we would laugh and It seemed like nobody was there and that it was only me and luke...