Luke

As I said that Ashtons eyes popped out of his head.I started laughing because he just sat there staring at me.

"Hey I liked you first its just your my brother so now I can't like you in that way,"I said patting his back.I saw a little smirk grow on his face.Thats when I relized something bad was going to happen.I got up but before I could get up all the way ashton started to tickle me.I was able to get out of his grasp.I ran down stairs and hid behind the couch but he found me and started to tickle me again.

"STOP,"I screamed at the top of my lungs but he did not let go.I saw Luke standing in the kitchen so I squermed my way out of his grasp again but this time i hid behind luke.

"Woah,hey there."He said but I tried to get him to be quiet and I told him why.he understood so he just went back to what he was doing.I look at his sparkling eyes.They were so beautiful.I had gotten up but as soon as I had gotten up ashton had seen me.

"Why did you hide beside him,you know that he will protect you."ashton said making a pouty face.I dicided to make ashton jealous by kissing luke.I grabbed his shirt and smashed my lips onto his.I dont know why but I felt butterflies in my stomach.I backed away from the kiss leaving luke stunned but not ashton.

"Now you are going to get it."He said making me run out of the house and Into the woods.It looked like I wasn't being chased any more but I was.Ashton had gotten a hold of me and he carried me all the way back to the house and into my bedroom.He through me onto the bed and just stood there.

"Why did you do that,"He asked me.

"I wanted to make you jealous and I guess it worked."I said poking ashton in the chest.

"That is not funny!"He said with a pouty face.

"Please don't make that face it makes me feel so guilty,"I said while fake crying.

"I'm so sorry i did not mean to make you cry,"He said pulling me into a hug.I like his hugs the are so warm.

"You do know I was fake crying right,"I said sniffling.

"You got me again,"He said smiling,"Get some rest we have a big day tomorrow I want to see something but you may not like it."

"Fine,I'll get some rest but if I don't like it I won't do it."I said crossing my arms

"Yes you will,"He said walking out of my room.I got changed and layed down.I was so tired that I fell asleep right then and there
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Sorry it was so short.I could not think of anything else please comment,vote,share THANKS!!!!!!!!!