America!

It has been a week since I video chatted with Jenneffer. It is the week we go to America. I already told Luke we were going and he was ok with it. He has been nicer this week. The other day we didn't know where he went but when he came back he came back with a box of cupcakes for all of us. I laughed at the thought of it.

I walked down stairs with the last of my suitcases, well I only had two. Luke came rushing to the stairs to help me with my suitcase. I laughed at him and just gave it to him. I looked at the couch to see everybody sitting down."Has he done this with everybody?" I asked and everybody just nodded their head yes. " He must really want me to say that I accept his apology" I sat down next to calum and micheal to see what was on tv. It was on the news and it was us.

" Well Machenzie it turns out that 5SOS is coming back to the U.S. for a little while. Ashton Iwrins little sister,Rebecca Iwrin, is coming back with the boys and she is coming back to see her adoption parents." The news announcer said," And Fans are already lining up to see them."

"Wow thats alot of fans," Michael said while looking at the helecopter flying over the airport. Luke came back in to the house and told everybody that we were going to head to the airport early so we don't get stuck in the mob of fans. We all walked out side to see at least 5 bodygaurds who were there to get us through the crowd of fans at the airport. We all got in the car and were off to the airport.

~ After car drive~

"Back up please," our body guards were saying to the fans that were tring to get through them and pushing us too.

We were finally inside the airport and we were on our way to our flight. We were almost there until i got mobbed by a bunch of people. they were yelling at me and telling me hateful things. i wanted to break down and start crying, but i didn't. Finally the bodyguards pulled me out of the mob, then i was pulled into a hug by somebody. It was ashton. i smiled and hugged him back, but the only thing that was on my mind was what those people were saying.

We were on the plane when one of the flight attendences announced for everybody to turn off our phones and we all did. Then there was a jolt indivating we were taking off. I leaned over calum, who was sitting next to the window, and of course i opened the window. ashton and calum were sitting next to me and the other two were on the row infront of us. I was getting tired and i layed down on calums shoulder and i closed my eyes. Next thing i knew i was passed out.

~calums POV~

 I felt something on my shoulder and i looked to see what it was. It was Rebacca. She looked so beautiful while she is sleeping. I smiled and kissed her forehead. I looked out the window anf saw the clouds and the way they were formed. They were just as beautiful as rebecca. I felt somebody tap my shoulder, so i looked to see who it was. It was Ashton who was trying to ask me a question. I took out my headphones and i listened to him.

"What happened?"

"She passed out on my shoulder,"

"No, not that," right as soon as he said that i knew exactly what he was talking about.

"Dude i'm sorry, i never ment to get your sister pregnant," I said holding my hands up.

"Well it was either you or luke but I want to know who it was" 

"The docter said that we wouldn't know until after the baby is born." Michael said turning around in his seat. I smiled at him and he smiled back. I smiled at ashton who had a concerned look on his face. He atleast tried to put a smile on his face. I turned back to the window and leaned my head against the glass. then i closed my eyes and fell asleep.

~after the plane ride~

~Rebeccas POV

 We were all off the plane and we dicided to go to the starbucks across the walkway. Once we were done there we walked out of the building to see a sign with a the name 5SOS on it. i walked over to the man and he took my bag and walked us to a limo. I smiled and got into the car to be scared by my family and Jennifer. Everybody laughed at my scaredness. After everybody was in the car i noticed that we were not the only ones in the car.

"Come out," i said as i turned around to face the back of the limo. Then five heads poked out of the back seat. Once i saw who it was I ran to the back to give them all a hug. it was One Dorection! They all gave me hugs and some of them even gave me a kiss on the cheek which made me blush but it was not as bad as when Calum kisses me. All of a sudden I was takled by both 1D and 5SOS. I started to laugh as the were all tickling me. The tickling continued until we arived at me aboption parents house(who were in the car with me). My room was still the same and they were still as strict as they were before i left but I was able to convince them to let Calum stay with me at my house as the rest of the boys stayed in a hotel close to our house. I showed calum to my room and as soon as we walked through the door I flopped down on my bed and closed my eyes. Its good to be home...

_________________________________________________________________________________

how was it? was it good? comment vote! sorry if there are a bunch of errors. im on my tablet that does not have a keyboard yet.(i usually use a tablet that has a keyboard) Merry Christmas To Yuo All! i hope you huys have a great christmas! follow me on twitter  @Vcakes7 message me on kik at Vcakes107 and i will try to update soon! BYE!!!