The Announcment

Michael started the car and started to drive. We were listening to music in the car when he pulled onto the drive way.

"How are you going to tell them" Michael asked me.

"It depends in the mood they are in." I said opening my door. Michael turned off the car and got out as well. We both walked up the stairs. When I got to the door it automatically opened.It opened for me to see luke,the one person I did not want to see. I walked passed him to only be tumbled by somebody hugging me. To my suprise it was Ashton. I hugged him back and buried my face into his chest. I felt my eyes getting teary. I started to sob in his chest.

~Ashtons POV~

It had been an hour since Rebecca left with Michael. I was starting to get really scared and started to pace around the kitchen. Calum was trying to calm me down and he was saying that she was ok because she was with michael. I didn't fairly trust michael around Rebecca but I had to or she would kill me because they are best friends. Luke was in the living room not caring as usual. I was still mad at him for hurting Rebecca this morning.

I had heard the car door open and close. I was rushing to open the door but luke beat me to it. I saw Rebecca alk in like her heart was just shattered. I ran to hug her. Once my arms were wrapped around her I felt like she had been a lost puppy for so long. She wrapped her arms around me and tucked her head into my chest. I felt my shirt get wet from tears. I also started to hear little sobs come from her. I couldn't stand to see her like this,so I picked her up bridal style. SHe was still crying into my chest when I took her into her room. I put her on her bed and I saw her cuddle up to the stuffed animal I got her a week ago. I started to walk back downstairs' and when I got to the bottom everybody was staring at me.

"What did you do?"I asked giving michael a confused look.

"Lets just say there is something she wants to tell you and I honestly don't think right now is a good time," He said putting his down like he did something wrong.

"What? Is she going to dump Calum and go out with you now," Luke said grinning. I gave him a glare."What you know your sister is a slut."

"My sister is not a slut!" I yelled at him.

"Like you would know, she has already slept with Calum" He said,"Calum is just a rebound for me!"

"He is not a rebound..." I heard somebody say behind me. Rebecca was standing there holding the stuffed animal," and im not a slut"

"You know that isn't true" Luke said "You slept with me, then three days later you slept with Calum, and who know maybe while you and Michael were gone you slept with him to!"

"Is this true, did you sleep with Michael?" Calum asked her.

"No,its not true,"She said looking up from the floor." If you want to know where I was, I was at the docters."

"Why" I asked her.

"Because I- Im..." She stuttered but she couldn't get to the point without crying. "Im pregnant," She said sliding down the wall and crying into her legs."I am pregnant and I don't know who the father is." I was suprised at what she said. It made me feel like she didn't think we were here for her. I walked over to the wall and picked her up from the floor.

"We are here for you," I wispered into her ear. I hugged her eally tight and everybody joined in for a group hug. Except for luke who I really hated right now.