Camping Trip part 3

Hello my famous readers! I have had a really big writers block so im sorry for the wait! !!   ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ By the time I finished my sentence. everybody was already in the car. When I got in the car I saw that my mom wasn't in the car. I looked out my window to see her standing there nocking on the window. I rolled down the window to see what she had to say.

"Umm, Im not going only you and the boys are going," She smiled. and handed me the keys. I got out of the car and went to the drivers side of the car. I started the car and drove to the camping area. All that I knew we had was a couple tents,A radio,Our phones And food.

It was atleast eight at night when we had arrived at the camp site. I got out of the car and started to put the tents up until Calum came up and asked me a question.

"How about we have a race to see who can build a tent the fastes,"He said smiling. I nodded my head and we all grabbed a tent and started to put them up.

We finally got done with the tents. I won of corse! the places were, Michael, Calum, Luke ,Ashton. I thought It was kind of sad that my brother was very slow at putting up a tent. I laughed as he pouted about bieng last. I started to get tired but it wasn't sleepy tired it was like bored so I got out the radio and started to listen to the radio. Then my favorite song came on and I started to sing along.

I'm holding on your rope,

got me ten feet under ground

I'm hearing what you say but i just cant make a sound

you tell me that you need me

then you go and cut me down, but wait

you tell me that your sorry

didn't think i'd turn around and say...

it's to late to apologize, it's to late

I said it's to late to apologize, it's to late

I'd take another chance, take a fall

take a shot for you

and i need you like a heart needs a beat

but its nothin new

i loved you with a fire red-

now its tuning blue, and you say...

"sorry" like the angel heaven let me think was you

but i'm afraid

Its to late to apologize, its to late

I said its to late to apologize, its to late

Its to late to apologize, its to late

I said its to late to apologize, its to late

Its to late to apologize, yeah

I said its to late to apologize, yeah

I' holding on your rope got me ten feet under ground

The song had finished and every body was clapping at my amazing voice. I laughed and crawled into my tent. right when I layed my head down I was about to pass out until i heard some one come into my tent. I opened my eyes to see luke sitting there with a smirk on his face.

"Whats up Mr. Hemmings" I said sitting up.

"Well everybody fell asleep and I'm bored,"He smiled crawling a little bit closer to me. I smiled and leaned in.He started to lean in and our lips connected. I always liked how our lips fit together like a puzzle. He leaned forward making me fall onto my back. He was on top of me. I felt him push his body closer to me. He swiped his tongue across my teeth and I let him in. The kissing turned into a full blown make out session. I felt his hand pull up my shirt. I let him take it off He started to kiss me again then he kissed down my neck. he found my sweet spot making me moan. I let my hand trail through his hair. I pulled on it making him moan. I took off his shirt Then he took off my pants. then it was his pants then my bra and fter that was both of our underwear. He smiled at me.

"Are you ready for this," I nodded my head yes and then It happened. And then it was over like that....