The Day After

Hey guys! I am very happy right now but I am also sad. So in this chapter there is going to be something that I think is very emotional but if you dont the that is fine. I also want to say THANKYOUFOR2000READS!______________________________________________________

I woke up next to luke. The only one I loved (Besides ashton). I smiled at him after remembering what happened last night.

"Stop staring at me,"He smiled then turned towards me. I laughed until I heard someone starting to unzip the tent. Me and Luke hurried to cover our bodys with the cover and acting like we were asleep.

"I know your awake,"I heard ashton say."And its always better to keep quiet"

I laughed at ashtons comment. Then opened my eyes to see Michael, Calum and Ashton standing there. I laughed louder making myself snort. then everybody else started to to laugh."Alright now we need to get dressed so can you guys move."

"Alright but we are goingback into town because I need starbucks"Calum said closing the tent. Me and luke stood up and got dressed. I did as well. We all got into the car and drove back into town.

We Got out of the car and went into the mall. We walked into starbucks and got ourselves some drinks. We all dicided to walk around for a little bit, besides luke. I walked into my favorite store. I shopped for a little bit then I dicided that I was going to go back and meet up with luke. I walked into starbucks to see luke making out with some girl. He looked up and looked at me. I saw that it was his ex girlfriend. He ran up to me and grabbed my arm.

"Baby i didn't kiss her she kissed me"He exclaimed.

"Well it looked like you sure did enjoy it" I yelled and dropped everything and ran. I bumbed into someone. they hugged me and said something in my ear. right then i knew it was Calum.

Lukes POV (Before)

I was sitting down waiting for the boys and Rebecca when I saw someone familiar. The walked up to me and sat down.

"Hey baby whats up,"she said. And right then I knew it was my ex. Kassandra. She leaned in and kissed me and for no reason I kissed back. Out of the corner of my eye I saw rebecca standing there. I got out of my seat to talk to her. I grabbed her arm and started to talk but she just pulled he arm away and ran.

Rebecca's POV

Me and calum dicided to walk home because I didn't want to ride in the car with luke. When we got home Calum took me up to my room.

"Ok now can you tell me what happened" He asked.

"We made love and he chose her, he picked her,"I cried harder into his chest.

"Who are you talking about," He asked.

"Luke," I said sitting up and he looked into my eyes then pulled me into a hug. I pulled back and just staired into his eyes. I had never noticed that his eyes were so beautiful. I leaned in and kissed him. I felt way more than I did with luke. wait am I falling in love with calum? I leaned back and noticed what I had done.

"You should get some rest" he said tucking me into the bed. He was about to walk out of the room until i blurted out something that I didn't mean to.

"Stay with me" I said and he turned around and smiled then crawled into the bed next to me. I felt his warmth as he wrapped his arm around my waist...